For Sale OG Extended priced to steal. 27oz.

LikeMiken

Starting Player
Hey guys I've got an OG extended for sale I picked up off of board bro piratepete last year. 27oz, great shape, it's got some wear on from playing on sh*tty fields. It's been my gamer only for roughly 40 games so it's got a ton of life left to be your gamer. I'll take 215 (shipping included) PayPal or obo. Only reason I'm selling is because I can't physically play regularly anymore (leg and back problems so I'm going on hiatus for awhile.
Check my feedback, I ship fast. I'll try to get some pics up later, I'm on my phone at the moment. EDIT- I haven't posted for awhile so I have 0 reviews, just search my username.

Disclaimer : I've got a message in to the coach of another team in league, so they get first dibs.

Last edited:

Morris 14

well why dont u post this after u get their answer then instead of luring in buyers here only to tell them to wait

bigyankesfan

<font color="#0000CD">Top Fence Post Power-TFPP</f
i love this......he bought it from PIRATE-PETE.......and possibly selling to SCUBA-STEVE.........only on SBF

LikeMiken

Starting Player
Well guys I haven't heard from SS yet so here's some pics. $215 inbox me.

9a0fab22.jpg

714abb08.jpg

c1152090.jpg

4b591d63.jpg

c300e58b.jpg
[/QUOTE]

hursong34

Addicted to Softballfans
Ahhhh Gathman....I may have sen one first, that was actually after the second one I sent, but I tried to come down a few bucks and it bit me....maybe I will get to try an OG next time

LikeMiken

Starting Player
Sorry guys first come first serve. Gatham is quick on the draw (and he didn't try to Jew my charitable ass down further lmao)