Search results

1. bradblah

LTB Combat Wanted ASA - 27 or 28oz

I'm not sure I'm familiar with that one - what is it?
  2. bradblah

Thanks hedge. I appreciate it. I don't even bat anymore, but my team loves the wanted and just a lovely shark tooth crack in the first game of the championship.
  3. bradblah

Anyone have one (or two!) laying around? 27 or 28oz would be ideal. Link for reference to exactly what I'm looking for: http://reviews.softballfans.com/bat.php?v=Combat&id=434
  4. bradblah

For Sale Rawlings PRO1175-6 RTD

Ok. I just figured I'd ask.
  5. bradblah

Hi Hedge. Buy my glove :)
  6. bradblah

bump .
  7. bradblah

11.75" Wingtip Rawlings RTD glove ....it's beautiful. Had it relaced with black laces shortly after I bought it, and put it on my hand a few times....other than that it's just sat around not getting used. Figured I'd find it a new home. Stiff as a board. Looking to get $170 shipped.
  8. bradblah

For Sale Custom Wilson 1781

Sold. Heading to Texas.
  9. bradblah

Pending .
  10. bradblah

If you want me to measure the hand stall just let me know.
  11. bradblah

Helton - I've only handled a PI and a retail both very quickly in passing....I remember the PI hand stall being more snug, the custom fits me very well. I wear an XL batting glove (not under the glove) and it's not loose by any means on my hand. It's very comfortable for me. Pos3 - thanks for...
  12. bradblah

Customs sell for $329 new... Definitely not the same as retail, closer to a PI in quality .. I'm pretty sure Dirty did a side by side review of them somewhere along the line.
  13. bradblah

Yes, thanks Podo... It's a 12.25 but plays bigger
  14. bradblah

I have a custom Wilson 1781 that I bought last April and started to break it in, haven't touched it this season as I haven't been playing a lot of ball due to an injury. Broken in TIP but could still use some more break in. Glove was stored in my house in a glove bag with a ball in it all year...
  15. bradblah

LTB Apple tv1 or apple tv2

I have an ATV2 that I don't use anymore and I've been debating on selling it. Are you looking for it to have any certain firmware?
  16. bradblah

Nokona Project

i had one of these that i relaced with rawlings primo lace and it turned out very nice..
  17. bradblah

My MIJ Mizzy

that glove is absolutely beautiful. i have the same 55 web on my 7c and it's perfect. i pitch fast pitch with it and use it for 3B/OF in slow pitch.
  18. bradblah

For Trade $50 Macy's GC for a $50 Home Depot GC

fixed it for you.
  19. bradblah

For Sale MacBooks Pro and Air

11 inch air... MD711LL/A
  20. bradblah

For Sale MacBooks Pro and Air

what kind of discount are you able to get? i've never seen apple give out a discount of more than $100-200 on laptops. anything more than that would be a good deal. post up some model #'s and prices when you can.