Search results

1. Sonic625

ASA Foul ball vs foul tip

I believe there used to be a rule in ASA for a ball hit to be become a foul ball vs a foul tip was a perceivable arc. However I think the wording was replaced and now there is no height requirement, is that correct? I have scoured the 2020 ASA rulebook and cannot locate this reference...
  2. Sonic625

Welcome back to the SS 2018 program

The past 2 years I have been too tied up with outside things that prevented me from running this but it is back for the 12th year. Please read the signup thread for information about how and where to signup. Please see the FAQ thread for most of the common questions regarding the program. The...
  3. Sonic625

Secret Santa 2018 Signup Thread **Signups Closed**

It is that time of year, time to open the sign-ups for the Almost Annual Secret Santa Gift Exchange. This will be my 11th year running it and the 12th year it has been put on. Signups will close October 31st. First off to participate you MUST meet all of the following requirements: 1. You must...
  4. Sonic625

Secret Santa 2015 Outstanding Bad Secret Santa's

Well the 1st has come and gone and only 1 person has not replied back to me and that person also has a deal pending for a bat. THE LIST: GTI44 Had Chubby_43 Steve Gilchrist 1872 Sanford Street Apt#1 Muskegon, MI. 49441 Please do no quote this post, as he may be removed if he...