Search results

1. mtfdben58

Few Bats my kid outgrew

in for pics and prices
  2. mtfdben58

Interested in the Easton S2. Contact me at 740-225-0608 when you can. Thanks

Interested in the Easton S2. Contact me at 740-225-0608 when you can. Thanks
  3. mtfdben58

LTB 11.5-12" LHT First base mitt

Wanting a mitt for my boy to play around with at first base this year. broken in would be great as long as it has some life left in it. 11.5" -12 or 12.5" youth model is a plus. Thanks in advance
  4. mtfdben58

Still have the first base mitts if so send me some more details. Thanks I also have the...

Still have the first base mitts if so send me some more details. Thanks I also have the followings. Rawlings GG 1st Base Rawlings PP 1st Base Rawlings PP Pitcher Mizuno Global Elite OF Mizuno Pro Limited OF Let me know what you need, price varies from $40-$300 all lefties.
  5. mtfdben58

LTB 26oz Dual Stamp

I have a 25oz miken Revex. White It has all stamps. Pm if your interested and i can get you pics and a price.
  6. mtfdben58

For Sale Nike Blade Irons - S Flex - 2 -> PW

Thats my o ly fear as I only play 4-5 times a year. I wanted a set of these when i was playing 4-5 times a week. And its not east to find a 3 iron any more let alone a 2.
  7. mtfdben58

For Sale Nike Blade Irons - S Flex - 2 -> PW

Marking for later, interested.
  8. mtfdben58

For Sale Colton36 Wiffleball Hats

I really like the black and charcoal. If you remember pm me when you order.
  9. mtfdben58

For Sale Quitting softball sale!

$25 for the thunder?
  10. mtfdben58

For Sale some nice golf stuff!! and affordable!

Wish it had the matching 3 iron and I still played golf enough to get these. Good set of irons.
  11. mtfdben58

For Sale Colton36 Wiffleball Hats

In for the next round, even the charcoal and green. Might be cool.
  12. mtfdben58

For Sale/Trade 3 demarini, 2 mizunos, tps and easton

Demarini doublewall still here. Along eith the tps and Easton. Make offers want them gone.
  13. mtfdben58

Boombah shipping

Did you try and call and ask? I ordered a super pack the other day and spoke with the lady that answered the phones. She gave me shipping for $5.99 instead if the $13.00. Plus it was here in 2 days. She was very nice and made sure I was happy. Some times a little kindness can go a long way.
  14. mtfdben58

MIKEN SPSYMU PSYCHO - any good?

I love mine. Used it all last year and hit nothing better. Miken 2 Piece are good also but I prefer the izzy. Just got an Icon and am excited to start swinging it.
  15. mtfdben58

Price Check Jeff Hall Legit SBLUJH

Thanks lou, i assumed this was pre barcode but was not sure.
  16. mtfdben58

best deal youve ever gotten "batwise"

Got an og ASA Z1000 for $119 from a closeout sale. Traded it for 4 bats that i flipped for at minimum $125 each. I think it was around $500 profit.
  17. mtfdben58

For Sale 26oz 4TF $160 shipped

Good price on a great bat
  18. mtfdben58

For Sale ASA Realtree and Freak52

52 is coming to Buckeye country
  19. mtfdben58

For Sale/Trade Miken Izzy Pyscho supermax 27oz

$100 os a good deal on these if they start selling for $75 ill pick up a bunch of extras. People paying $350 plus for z's is crazy. These are the real deal
  20. mtfdben58

For Sale ASA Realtree and Freak52

Pm sent on the 52. Let me know