Search results

1. G

Tattoo NX3 Classic M?

From the other side of the plate, do you notice the NX3s being harder or easier to field? I play in an area that's all HYOB and was curious if using these balls would make the defense more susceptible to fielding/throwing errors, especially when the ball gets wet. Any opinions/observations?
  2. G

LTB Worth pitching mask

Anybody have one of these in decent shape that is looking to sell?
  3. G

LTB Tattoo NX3 44/375 or Classic Ms

Looking for a few of either ball to try out. Let me know what you have.
  4. G

30" bat

They do weird stuff in my area and 30" bats are one of those things. Some guys swing little league bats but most take older composite bats and cut 4" off the handle and reattach the knob.
  5. G

LTB Corndog

A friend of mine is looking for a Corndog. He has a 27oz Easton Bomb Squad R/R with both barcodes that he is looking to move. Anybody have one that they are tired of?
  6. G

Evil FuseTech

Will these just be 52/300s? Or will you make some for each COR/compression?
  7. G

LTB Yellow Catty, OG freak, lady virus

Nope. Played on girls FP field. Guys were limited to 30" bats. Saw an OG freak (not sure of specific model), MV1, PST, 454 all chopped down at the handle to be 30". Weirdest thing.
  8. G

LTB Yellow Catty, OG freak, lady virus

Recently played in a tournament where guys could use any bat as long as it was 30". Looking for one of these to modify. Anybody selling any for cheap? Did I miss any other old hot bats?
  9. G

ASA ASA Illegal pitch

From my understanding, nothing needs to be said if it is illegal, umpire just holds a fist straight out to their side to indicate that it is illegal. As the batter this sucks because you can't see that motion and don't know if they are going to call the pitch illegal or not so we usually end...
  10. G

Rip It Defense Pro vs. Schutt Varsity Titanium Masks

I use the Rip-It fielders mask when I pitch and have found a similar issue. I attach the velcro with the "bump" up, so that it sits between my lower lip and chin. The other way didn't really allow me to talk without the mask moving around or me feeling like the chin pad was in the way. It is...
  11. G

For Sale Salomon Fellraisers Size 11.5

Great shoes. I'd be all over these if I didn't have an extra pair already.
  12. G

For Sale XL spiderz batting gloves

PM sent.........
  13. G

For Sale Hitting Tees

How much to 67301?
  14. G

Return question

You can usually get whatever you want, as long as its not an exclusive (excluding the Future, since that's what you're returning).
  15. G

SE Kansas

Thanks. I'll give it a look.
  16. G

SE Kansas

I will be moving to the Independence, KS area and was wondering what options there were for playing ball out there?
  17. G

LTB Monsta bats??

I have a 26 oz '14 LC Boogeyman with a paint crack, ~300 hits, warranty. PM me if interested.
  18. G

2015 juggy weights

My 27 scaled at 25.9. My wife wants it so I figure it doesn't really matter what the actual weight is. Demarini offered to have me send it back though. Thanks for the info. I thought it had been fixed before I sent my 14 juggy in, guess not.
  19. G

Soloman speed cross vs fellraiser trail shoe

I love the fellraisers that I have. After ordering a few sizes, I finally found the right ones and don't even think about wearing anything else. They are as comfortable, or more comfortable, than sneakers. I usually forget that I am wearing them and have only had grip issues in the sand they use...
  20. G

2015 juggy actual weights

Has Demarini been covering the return shipping, since it is a manufacturing problem?