Search results

1. G

LTB Worth pitching mask

Anybody have one of these in decent shape that is looking to sell?
  2. G

LTB Tattoo NX3 44/375 or Classic Ms

Looking for a few of either ball to try out. Let me know what you have.
  3. G

LTB Corndog

A friend of mine is looking for a Corndog. He has a 27oz Easton Bomb Squad R/R with both barcodes that he is looking to move. Anybody have one that they are tired of?
  4. G

LTB Yellow Catty, OG freak, lady virus

Recently played in a tournament where guys could use any bat as long as it was 30". Looking for one of these to modify. Anybody selling any for cheap? Did I miss any other old hot bats?
  5. G

SE Kansas

I will be moving to the Independence, KS area and was wondering what options there were for playing ball out there?
  6. G

For Sale/Trade 2014 26oz Mercy NR

I got this bat about a year ago after my green one blew up. 3 other guys on my team have the same bat, so it never got used. Has about 20 52/300 BP hits. I'd like to sell it, as I have my eye on a future/lawman/legacy (not decided yet). Asking $150 shipped. SOLD FOR ASKING TO thaynes. This bat...
  7. G

Return bat marking

How does Combat mark their NR bats? I received a replacement Wanted that is not marked anywhere that I can see. I checked the handle, barrel, endcap.
  8. G

Problem seeing videos

Is anyone else having a problem seeing the videos? I know they are able to be viewed, but I can't see them. I don't see a link or embedded video or anything. Just see text.
  9. G

LTB Demarini jersey - Pitch it and then get out of the way

I missed out on this when I saw it up last year and I was wondering if anyone out there has another one for sale. I am looking for a 2x
  10. G

Price Check 26oz purple mercy NR

I have a 26oz NR purple mercy that I've hit about 20 times in BP only. I have been leaning more towards my endloaded bats lately and want to grab a future. What would this bat fetch?
  11. G

Cluggy vs One

I have narrowed down my return choice between these two. I swung a Cluggy a few times out of the wrapper and didn't really get enough time with it to develop an opinion. I haven't swung the True One. I have busted a Mercy, Juggy, and 2013 AM. I wanted to get a bat that is more durable than...
  12. G

Any way to fix this leather?

I got this Newmann mitt in HS and used it for a solid 4 years. I stuck it in my bag after HS and just came across it again. It still functions perfectly fine but the black leather portion seems to be losing its "top" layer. The white is perfectly fine. I am thinking maybe the black stuff isn't...
  13. G

Price Check 28oz SSR4 - minty

I was wondering what this bat is going for. It has minimal field wear. No cracks/webs/rattle/wobble. Estimate 100 BP hits, minimal game use.
  14. G

Price Check 1st batch OG Juggy

I have a first batch OG Juggy. 28oz. Has a small foam rattle and developed a crack after a cold day BP. Crack is vertical and is about 3-4 inches. Was wondering if this is worth anything or if I'd be better off just keeping it for a BP stick. Thanks guys!
  15. G

Serial "number" question

I have a few Demarinis, but my '13 AM has a different looking stamp on it. All of my other ones (Mercy, J3, Juggy) have one solid stamp on the handle just below the barrel. The AM has that stamp but it looks like it was done multiple times, in the same spot. I was wondering if this had any...
  16. G

'14 Juggy paint crack

I have read about a few of these cracking, as I just experienced with mine. I was wondering how many out there have had these paint crack and if it is worth sending it back for a returnable bat. It cracked during one BP session, when it was unwrapped at the start of the day. Maybe 70 hits in...
  17. G

LTB 2014 27oz Juggy w/receipt

I am looking for one of these to replace a J3 that I just sold.
  18. G

LTB 650 Launch

I am looking for some of these balls for BP. Anybody have any that they don't need?
  19. G

ASA Wrapper on bat during game - Altered?

I played in a tourney a month or so ago and a guy stepped in with a bat still in wrapper, at which time I mentioned it to the ump, and hit with it. I asked the ump if the bat was technically altered due to the wrapper (in the same thought as spraying 3M on the barrel) and he said no. He said it...
  20. G

LTB 28ox 2013 AM

A buddy of mine is looking for one of these. Let me know what you have.