Search results

1. J

LTB 13.5 tpx hd9

Looking for this glove. 13.5 hd9. Mine got stolen years ago and think I want another.
  2. J

Tpx HD9

Looking for a 13.5 tpx HD9. Had one years ago and got stolen.
  3. J

LTB 13" miken ko glove

Looking to buy 13" miken ko glove. Newer the better.
  4. J

LTB back pack

Looking to buy miken back pack. As close to new as possible.
  5. J

LTB 2014 reissue z2000

Looking for the green and grey reissue in 27oz. Either new or as close to it as possible.
  6. J

LTB LTB TPX freestyle 1.0 BG23

Looking to buy these gloves specifically in either size small or medium. All black
  7. J

LTB boombah superpack

Looking to buy a boombah super pack. Mainly looking for all black and fairly new but open. If anybody has one layin around let me know.
  8. J

z3000 vs. z4000

Whats the difference between the two bats? Im looking at getting a utrip el z4000 and was wondering if its the same as the z3 with different paint. What are they both made of? Size of the endload? Specs?
  9. J

LTB 26 oz Connell sick or cartel 2

Im looking for a 26oz worth Connell sick or cartel 2. Send me a pm if you have one. Thanks
  10. J

LTB LTB 13.5" right hand throw

Im looking to buy a 13.5" rht glove. Im open to different options so just let me know what's out there. Well used is fine as long leather is in decent shape.
  11. J

aerial assault scale weight and endload

I'm looking to pick up an aerial assault so I'm looking for scale weights and how does the endload compare to other bats? I usually swing 27s but found a 26 for trade so trying to figure out if it will work out for me or should I stick with looking for a 27 oz
  12. J

palm pad glue?

What do u use to put a new palm pad in? I got the felt and cut it to shape but was wondering if you just set it in place or what kind of adhesive should I get.
  13. J

LTB new stamp super freak

Looking to buy any weight in either of the new utrip stamp super freaks.
  14. J

cost of new z2k

What's the going cost of a niw with receipt? I'm looking to buy new so seeing what I should be spending. Also, coach, pm coming ur way.
  15. J

change break point on glove

Is it possible to change the break point on a used glove? And if so, how? I want to buy a used vinci, about 2 years old but in good shape, but the glove is broke in from thumb to like middle finger or even more. I like my gloves to be almost thumb to pinky or just past the pinky. Is it possible...
  16. J

pics of liberty advanced

17. J

need a new glove

A team mate of mine needs a new glove. He doesn't want one, but I think its time to retire his ol' faithful. He uses a mizuno gsp1401 and it's just tore up. He plays twice a week for league and i would like to get him something that will last. Needs to be broken in pretty quick because that's...
  18. J

price check on "the a2000" xlc

Was looking to pick this up and was wondering if it is any good and what price would be good to pay for it. Wanted to do a web swap and relace also. Any help would be great.
  19. J

For Sale 2014 z2000 balanced

Have for sale a 28oz balanced z2000. Has less than 75 swings. Its returnable without receipt. Looking to get $180 shipped gifted.
  20. J

For Sale/Trade ri utrip z2000, original catty and salvo

The first bat I'm looking to trade is a ri balanced z2000. Its returnable without receipt. 28oz with less than 50 swings. Looking for an ASA 26oz endload z2000 in same shape. Sell price is $200 gifted shipped Next bat is a 27 og catty. Returnable if it matters. If I had to guess it probably has...