cost of new z2k

jdc72cutlass

Addicted to Softballfans
What's the going cost of a niw with receipt? I'm looking to buy new so seeing what I should be spending. Also, coach, pm coming ur way.

Hanovi

Desperados Softball
I got a niw niw for 170 on a certain bidding site they were going for 181 but it seems those ones are selling out and the price is going up to 209 and 249. Just shop around I am sure they will come down with the rest of the stock to sell out as the z3000 is out now

louconn

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
nice, answering a question with another question. good call. no i have not. but why would i want to spend an extra $70 to find out? i'd rather wait until the production model has been out for more than a week. then if it proves itself to be superior, then think about spending the extra $70. but that's just me.

Last edited:

kayakmaker

Average at best
nice, answering a question with another question. good call. no i have not. but why would i want to spend an extra $70 to find out? i'd rather wait until the production model has been out for more than a week. then if it proves itself to be superior, then think about spending the extra $70. but that's just me.

If the Z3 is "$70 better" than the Z2, it will be banned by the end of the month.

louconn

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
If the Z3 is "$70 better" than the Z2, it will be banned by the end of the month.

true. to justify an extra $70, it would have to be fairly durable and you'd have to prefer the feel of it to the z2k's. but ya, the performance can't get much better, if at all without being banned

Naugle40

Addicted to Softballfans

I was just seeing if you swung one or not. I personally have not put one single swing on either of mine. It's still to cold here in PA to do so, even when indoors. Do I think they are better, I don't know but I'm willing to pay and find out. If not, someone will pay to take it off my hands.

I'd still love to know how people break bats in 50 swings but yet Robo can put over 1,000 on his and have no problems.

ESuperst4r

Addicted to Softballfans
I'd still love to know how people break bats in 50 swings but yet Robo can put over 1,000 on his and have no problems.

No bats are created equal, even the same model.

And you think it would be widely publicized if Robo broke a z in 20 swings? He's promoting these bats. Bet that dude has broke more bats than he could possibly remember.

Also, before anyone thinks I'm hating I'm not, just my logic. I love z's and my gamer is a z2k ri el utrip. I've been swinging the z line for years.