2. spank13

Vinci Pro Optimus, 13", RHT

Still available?
  3. spank13

LTB Youth Catcher's Gear

Show me what you got...
  4. spank13

LTB LTB: Demarini 2014 Juggy or Mercy

Would prefer local pickup (or quick ship for Monday arrival) in Seattle area. LMK.
  5. spank13

LTB LTB Vinci 11.5 or 12.5"

Still looking bump
  6. spank13

Ok advice needed again

So I got a BMB-M in maroon (a deal I couldn't pass up) to replace my JD73 but I never took the time to break it in, just didn't love the look of it. What's the preferred iWeb to replace the JD73 at this point? Still play mostly middle INF. Still playing hardball. Thanks in advance for the...
  7. spank13

LTB LTB Vinci 11.5 or 12.5"

Would like an open back, prefer an iWeb. I have a mesh BMB that I never fell in love with and miss my stolen JD73. I like the look of the RV5700 and the JV2100. Shoot me PM's, time to put my nokona to rest...
  8. spank13

Not GTG Not GTG Roger McDonald aussi0110 (aka rkm0125)

All over a white iPhone 3G!
  9. spank13

Need Help Need help, sure this has been asked before....

Follow up, all monies squared. Also, all I can think of now where this thread has gone is "they're not even a real country anyway..."
  10. spank13

Appreciate the feedback but I'm old school and with WTP on this so for now he'll remain anonymous as I don't think he had ****ty intentions...
  11. spank13

The seller has been fine in follow up and communication. I think the refund thing was just a gaffe not knowing how paypal works. He's going to refund the extra (I told him to just cancel both transactions) and all should be well. Regarding the buyer beware tag, I'm not so sure. He was very...
  12. spank13

That's what I thought but wanted to confirm first.
  13. spank13

... but I'm lazy and don't want to wade through the forum. Agreed on a price ($40) for an item. I added the 3% and sent it paypal as goods ($41.20). Seller changes mind because of shipping and asks me to split shipping or give me info for a refund. I don't want to split shipping as I had an...
  14. spank13

Need to replace my JD73

I prefer an I-Web to any others. I've tried out the 1961 but was wondering about some of the other newer patterns...
  15. spank13

Need to replace my JD73

I'm up in Santa Barbara, let me know what you end up with.
  16. spank13

Need to replace my JD73

Loved the feel of that glove but it was stolen at a charity tourney and now I need to get a new glove. I play hardball as well and would love to use the glove for that (mostly pitcher and INF) as well as softball in the INF. I prefer open back and would like to avoid mesh. Any help would be...
  17. spank13

For Sale mizuno jawz blast 4 sz12 $50

I was thinking out the door...
  18. spank13

Not GTG Not GTG Roger McDonald aussi0110 (aka rkm0125)

Maybe I should start a kickstarter...
  19. spank13

For Sale mizuno jawz blast 4 sz12 $50

Will you take $40?