Search results

1. M

I'm looking for these combat bats!

here is the list of bats im looking for! 1 Jmac og virus plague xr17 27oz endload 2.OG utrip avarice 27oz 3.2013 combat derby boys usssa (yellow) and the asa (orange) both 27oz 4.2016 combat flip Washington usssa (green) 27oz 5. 2016 combat plague team edition 27oz message me on here or txt...
  2. M

I'm looking for these combat bats!!

here is the list of bats im looking for! 1 Jmac og virus plague xr17 27oz endload 2.OG utrip avarice 27oz 3.2013 combat derby boys usssa (yellow) and the asa (orange) both 27oz 4.2016 combat flip Washington usssa (green) 27oz 5. 2016 combat plague team edition 27oz message me on here or txt...
  3. M

I'm Looking for these combat bats!

4. M

Miken old stamp nsa usssa bat thoughts

I'm wanting to pick up an old stamp miken I've had mv3 and dc psychos before but I wanting to pick up best old stamp miken that gets the hottest that is currently nsa legal have been considering 1.Psycho SE 2.Dc Psycho 3.Mv 1 og 4. Mv3 5. Recoil usssa end load 6. Long haul bomber...
  5. M

j2a vx2a and others need some opinions

Need some opinions on what is hottest demarini Asa bat that is old stamp Asa or isn't Asa only will be hitting 52 300 hot dots Looking at maybe j2a in 26oz or 27oz or vx2a I'm gonna swing demarini exclusive from now on and need some help from all of you don't have a lot of money to spend thanks...
  6. M

Demarini Metal bat question

I'm going to start hitting demarini exclusive I have a j3u for NSA but I need something cheap to use in Asa we are hitting 52 300 balls hit flyswatter and .12 last night and they were decent hitting those balls was curious about some of the good metal bats how they are hitting those balls and...
  7. M

Combatants

Was wanting to join the combatants and was wondering what I have to do to join and some info about what all it means other than just a different signature thanks
  8. M

Looking for a Pure usssa and Pure 98

I'm looking for a pure 98 and pure usssa models In 27 or 28 oz for very reasonable prices or package deal was wondering ur guys thoughts or if there is better choices like the spiked already have a Dan smith and virus plague derby boys Asa but looking for some cheaper good performing cool...
  9. M

For Sale/Trade Demarini Flipper Aftermath 27oz!!!

I have a 27oz Demarini Flipper Aftermath with receipt with 300 hits I would like to trade or sell prefer to sell trades I would take would be combats or Tps that's it sell price is $180 txt 765-437-4933 for pics
  10. M

For Sale/Trade Demarini Flipper Aftermath 27oz for trade or for sale

Demarini Flipper Aftermath 27oz for sale or for trade about 300 hits with receipt looking trade for some combats probably 2 for 1 ones or 3 for ones depending on bats unles they are newest out combats but will consider all offers looking to get my grandson some of the best NSA and maybe Asa...
  11. M

Freak dst Maxload 26 looking to buy cheap

Just like title says txt pics to 765-437-4933
  12. M

For Sale Looking for a freak dst maxload 26oz for cheap

Just like title says looking for freak dst Maxload for cheap wanting a 26oz but will consider 27oz txt pics to 765-437-4933
  13. M

Price Check Price check 2011 z1000 balanced Asa NIW

Was wondering how much a 28 new in wrapper 2011 z1000 Asa silver and maroon was worth or would go for reciept is dated yesterday
  14. M

Glove choice help

I'm a bigger guy 6'3 260 and I currently have a 13 inch Rawlings trapeze but feel like the pocket is too small or something ball pops out pretty easy I was wondering what glove do u guys recommend for 3rd base I'm strongly considering a 13 in nokona walnut
  15. M

Price Check Price check on Easton SCN 7 (unicorn)

30 oz unicorn This bat has about 350 hits a couple paint chips and just a tad of end cap wear barely connection piece is still super tight and its getting warm but not broke in yet what should be a fair price on this
  16. M

For Sale Price check og worth duo

27 oz of worth duo 400 hits looks fairly clean what are these going for right now
  17. M

Miken triad asa help

I'm getting a miken triad Asa tommorow and wanted to know how many cuts these take to open up and what compression ball I should use breaking it in
  18. M

Question about z1000

How can u tell whether a 2012 Asa z1000 is returnable or not or any louisvill bat for that matter
  19. M

LTB 2012 z-1000 usssa

Looking for a 12 z-1000 usssa NSA model niw wrapper if possible prefer end load 30 or 28 but will consider all offers
  20. M

For Sale/Trade Demarini CF5

I have a demarini CF5 34/26 has about fifteen hits on it mostly in games receipt has expired but is returnable $110 my number is 765-437-4933 txt me for pics