Search results

1. captain_pred

For Sale/Trade Miken OG VelocitE

has about 300 hits, a little webbing but good shape 26oz 170 shipped, gifted
  2. captain_pred

For Sale 250 Recoil

27oz ASA Recoil maybe 300 hits looking for $170 shipped
  3. captain_pred

LTB 27oz Demarini .12

not too picky on condition, let me know if we can swing a deal
  4. captain_pred

LTB NIW 27oz Freak 98 or Maniac 484

as title states. Not sure what the odds of anyone still having any of these, but would really appreciate any help if you can
  5. captain_pred

For Trade MINT 28oz Freak98

It has maybe 50 hits on, great great shape. I got it for a good deal from a buddy, would just rather a 27oz Frea98. Will add a small amount for a NIW 27, let me know what you have, I assure you if the few ball marks were wiped off this would look NOW
  6. captain_pred

28oz Freak LTD

it has to be NIW, please pm me if you have one to spare, and are willing to ship to Canada
  7. captain_pred

Looking for 08 Flex

27oz, best shape possible. Please let me know if you can help
  8. captain_pred

LTB NIW 27oz Freak98

as it says, I am looking for one of these to round out my bat collection. Would also do NOW, let me know if you can help me out. I would put up my 27ozBA JMac Plague as trade bait if anyone is interested in that....It has about 150 hits, good shape, would add some cash
  9. captain_pred

Ltt niw scn12bh

bat is NIW, returnable........30oz I am looking for one of the following Worth Toxic 26 or 27 Freak98 27 AV 27BA let me know what you got, like to get a deal done quickly
  10. captain_pred

LTS/LTT Easton SCN12BH BIG BOY

I have a NIW, returnable 30oz SCN12BH that I would like to sell. I am looking for $140 shipped/insured/blahblahblah I am also interested in trading it for something ASA, balanced sticks in 27 or 28. Let me know what's out there, all offers are appreciated
  11. captain_pred

LF OG Freak

26, or 27 as new as possible. LOVE to get a NIW or something close to. I have cash, and also have a 27FL JMac Plague, and a 27 08 Reaper for trade bait, let me know what you have
  12. captain_pred

LTT 08 Reaper for Freaks

I have a 15 hit, 27oz 08 Reaper as trade bait. I am looking for a 27 or 28 Freak98 AND an OG Freak. Must be in condition....the Reaper is pretty much NOW WILL ADD CASH TO TOP OFF
  13. captain_pred

LTT 08 Reaper for Freaks

I am looking to trade my 08 Reaper, 27oz with 20 hits in a 2 for 1 deal. I am looking for a 27 or 28 OG Freak and 27 or 28 Freak 98. I am hoping for a 2 for 1 deal and need these bats in return. Let me know if you're willing to part with your Freaks
  14. captain_pred

LTB 28oz FREAK LE

actually looking for 2 of these, let me know who has what, and what you'd like cash wise must be willing to ship to cold ole canada :o
  15. captain_pred

LTT 28oz NIW OG Flex

with receipt dated June 29/09 for a NIW 08 Reaper and a NIW Demarini "THEONE"
  16. captain_pred

Bauer Supreme One90 Skates

I have a pair of Bauer One90's size 9.5 that I need to sell. They are in good shape, PM me with your EMail addy if you want to see them. I used them for 2 seasons in a Mens Rec league and they are just too narrow for my fat foot. Would love to have been able to keep em, but had to go out and...
  17. captain_pred

TheWizard00 is GTG

Just got my bat in today. Everything looks like promised, and it got here as quick as it could (to Canada). Would deal with again, you should too
  18. captain_pred

LTB/LTT for 27oz NSA Recoil Maxload

LTB 27oz NSA Recoil Maxload I need to pick one of these up. NIW or NOW preferred, but let me know what you got regardless. Any help would GREATLY appreciated
  19. captain_pred

Tom15

Bought a bat from Tom15 and it was great. Bat was great, communication was A+++++.............couldn' be happier with this fine individual
  20. captain_pred

PUNCHINJUDY Rulez

Did my first ever deal over softballfans.com last week with punchinjudy, and everything went smoother than I coulda hoped. thanks a bunch, I really appreciate it!!!