Search results

1. markcarranza80

Avengers Endgame digital code

looking to get $5 gifted
  2. markcarranza80

For Sale Digital movie codes

Have zero use for these. My and I bought all the Blu ray discs from Best Buy so I know the codes are still good. Fast & Furious 6 Extended Edition---$5 Furious 7 Extended Edition---$5 The Fate of the Furious---$5 Hercules---SOLD Dawn of the Planet of the Apes---$4 Contraband---$4 Transformers...
  3. markcarranza80

For Sale Mens Columbia shirts size Medium BNWT

Navy SS polo shirt $20 gifted/shipped Orange SS button up shirt $25 gifted/shipped Blue Long sleeve button up shirt $55 gifted/shipped Green Long sleeve button up shirt $55 gifted/shipped All shirts are brand new and still have the tags on them. Prices are OBO.
  4. markcarranza80

For Sale Brand new lifeproof case for iPhone 7 (blue)

Brand new in the box. just decided not to use it. Looking to get $50 gifted/shipped.
  5. markcarranza80

LTB 26oz Easton SP13B3

Looking to buy 1 ASAP since they banned my flex n 2 of my 3 leagues. Lmk what's out there
  6. markcarranza80

For Sale lifeproof case for iPhone 6/6s and Oakley FLAK 2.0

Lifeproof case for iPhone 6/6s. Bought it from Verizon. Has a small scratch on the screen but doesn't affect the visibility. Comes w/all the original accessos. Looking to get $50obo shipped/gifted. Pair of brand new Oakely Flak 2.0 sunglasses w/Prizm lenses. I bought them for golf but...
  7. markcarranza80

Desperate QB help

Last week before playoffs. I need to win this week to defend my title from last year. League is Full PPC for QB and full PPR. Who do i start? I'm going up against the toilet bowl winner who is 2-10 this season but Lacy already shat the bed w/me last night with a whole point. Gonna be a close one...
  8. markcarranza80

For Sale Brand new golf balls (ProV1, ProV1x, Callaway, Taylormade)

Looking to sell several dozen top of the line golf balls. 1 dozen each w/out the boxes. Titleist HP2 $23 Titleist DT Solo $18 All prices are OBO and shipped/gifted or you pay the fees. LMK if you need more pix
  9. markcarranza80

For Sale Garmin S2 Approach GPS watch

I used this for 1 3/4 rounds of golf. I'm not a watch person so I still can't get used to the extra weight. It comes w/all the original accessories, the manuals, the charger, and the watch itself. Pretty mush brand new w/out the box. Looking to get $120 shipped/gifted or u pay the fees. LMK if...
  10. markcarranza80

trade thoughts

RB's are Miller, Freeman, Forte, and Starks WR's are Edleman, D Thomas, J Landry, Cobb, and Fitz TE's are Olsen and Reed I will give J Landry, Cobb, and Olsen and get DeAngelo Williams, Shady, and Kelce in exchange. jus trying to get some thoughts on this.
  11. markcarranza80

J Landry or L Miller in the flex

league is full PPR. both went off last week. undecided this week on who to play. other 2 RB's are Forte and Freeman other 2 WR's are Edelman and Thomas
  12. markcarranza80

For Sale Jawbone Up Move

I have 2 Blue brand new Jawbone Up Move wireless activity trackers. Tracks: Steps Distance Intensity Workouts Types of Activity Idle Time Active Time Calories Burned Looking to get $23 each shipped/gifted or u pay the fees. Lmk if u want more pix
  13. markcarranza80

Wilson for McCoy???

I already have Brady so I'm thinking its a no brainier. Any thoughts??
  14. markcarranza80

For Sale UA golf pants

Brand new pair of MEN'S UA Under Armor MATCH PLAY GOLF PANTS -- STRAIGHT LEG size 34x30. I haven't even taken them out of the plastic bag they came in. I bought them straight from UA website a few months ago on an impulse and now I'm stuck with them cuz its already past their 60 return policy...
  15. markcarranza80

For Sale 3-Taylormade cart towels black with red stripe

I have 3 of them and they're brand new with the tags on them. Looking to get $10ea OBO shipped/gifted or u pay the fees.
  16. markcarranza80

Who gets the start? Brady or P Manning

I guess its a good problem to have. Just not sure which route to take.
  17. markcarranza80

For Sale NIB Kershaw knives

Brawler and Kuro. Looking to get $25ea shipped/gifted or u pay the fees. Will take $45 for both.
  18. markcarranza80

For Sale iPhone 6 life proof case and mophie power station

Bought these on an impulse last month and realized I won't use them. Both are brand new. Never been opened. Lifeproof case is for iPhone 6 and the power station has the cable for an iPhone 5/6/iPad or iPod. Looking to get $65 shipped for power station...
  19. markcarranza80

For Sale Price check on 16gb iPhone 5 verizon

16gb iphone 5 thru Verizon. No cracks, scratches, or breaks in the glass. Has had a screen protector on it since the day it left the Verizon store. It's also been in the otter box since the day it left the Verizon store. ESN is clear and ready to be activated. Comes with original box...