Search results

1. R

Hey were you still looking for a 27.5 Red Adidas Melee about 50 swings -- a little heavy for me.

Hey were you still looking for a 27.5 Red Adidas Melee about 50 swings -- a little heavy for me.
  2. R

GTG reggie44 is GTG

Another great deal with reggie44. Always a pleasure!! He is a very honorable board brother!!! Never a worry!!!
  3. R

GTG Deal with reggie44

Another great deal with always reliable reggie44. Guys he is the best -- topnotch!!! ritter69
  4. R

GTG Excellent deal with --stillballin

Hey Guys, Just completed a outstanding deal with -- (Tim) -- stillballin -- for some very, very nice Flex fit hats, I purchased. Communication was excellent and everything went perfectly!!! Please don't hesitate to engage with this gentleman. ritter69 -- Ralph Adams
  5. R

GTG reggie44 solid as a Rock

Guys, reggie44 is gold!! He is always top notch and delivers a great product. Thanks -- you are one of the very best!!! ritter69
  6. R

GTG reggie44 does it again!

reggie44 -- the balls you sell are A-1! This is my 3rd set and all of them look brand new. Guys do not hesitate in dealing with reggie44. He is an awesome Board member!!
  7. R

GTG reggie44

Another awesome deal with reggie44. The balls are very very nice!! I will buy more!!!! BIG THANKS
  8. R

GTG reggie44

Shout out to an awesome board member!! Completed a great deal. Thanks reggie
  9. R

Remake of the Dudley 2.0 Lightning 12 inch barrel

Aw, go ahead. We all will either need group therapy or be extremely glad, we got them!!!
  10. R

For Sale DUDLEY LIGHTNING 13 INCH EL SOLD

Yes thank you
  11. R

For Sale DUDLEY LIGHTNING 13 INCH EL SOLD

Hey Frank, please call me at 317-995-9850. I lost my phone with your number. Ralph Adams -- ritter69
  12. R

Looking for a Dudley (long Barrel)

Hey West Texas call me at 317-995-9850. No problems, just want to talk. I lost my phone with your number.
  13. R

GTG Ron T

Just completed extremely smooth trade with Ron. Outstanding communications and overall experience. I would not hesitate to do another transaction. ritter69
  14. R

LTB 27oz Ron Parnell HyperZ Senior Bat

Looking for on in very good shape. It is the gold one I think is 2017 model. Let me know. Text pictures to 317-502-2676
  15. R

GTG westtexas

Just completed a very smooth and effortless deal with this gentleman!! I would recommend and vouch for him anytime!!! Thanks
  16. R

GTG troung1

I had a extremely smooth and fast deal with this gentleman!! I would forward to any future deals. Thanks --- ritter69
  17. R

GTG arther itis

Completed a very good deal for two pairs of shoes!! Outstanding!! ritter69 -- Ralph Adams
  18. R

GTG Fvcat1408 is awesome

Completed an outstanding deal -- everything went smooth as silk!! Bat were like NEW!! ritter69 -- Ralph Adams
  19. R

GTG Sell & Trade

Hey Guys -- I just wanted everyone to know about my awesome experiences in moving my bats. 1) gaternation 2) suitecase81056 3) silentman35 4) Scott or Allan (I forgot your handle) All of these guys were extremely good in communication & delivery. I would not Hesitate to work with them again...