Search results

1. theBOMBsquad

OG Minty Easton Synergy SCX3

This is like the black lotus at this point in the game.
  2. theBOMBsquad

RIP recoil

That's exactly why I wanted one. Since they aren't banned yet and I knew they would last forever. I'm definitely hesitant on getting one more. How many swings does yours have on it?
  3. theBOMBsquad

RIP recoil

Ooooooo you're supposed to shave the barrel. I had it all wrong lol. But that's what I was hoping my bat to do just last forever. I just wanted a tank of a bat. Looks like I'm taking BP w the Easton hammer again.
  4. theBOMBsquad

RIP recoil

bought this bat basically NOW just for Bp so I wouldn't put a lot of swings on my demars. Anyone else have this problem? https://i.imgur.com/lbRMEhW.jpg
  5. theBOMBsquad

LTB Scn11bh, OG salvo, demarini double wall

Looking for a composite BP bat. Burning through bats and I need something durable
  6. theBOMBsquad

West Michigan thread #3

Any teams looking for a solid player/sub/tourney ball. Play outfield, pitch and hit very well. Can hit some Bp anywhere anytime to see if I'm a good fit. 989329179nine. New to west Michigan looking to play some competitive level ball. Andrew
  7. theBOMBsquad

Grand Rapids Michigan BP/Team

Looking for a team or someone looking to hit some batting practice. New to the area and just looking to take some swings. Message me or shoot me a text 989329179nine
  8. theBOMBsquad

LTB Synergy clear asa

Synergy clear any weight. Asa. Lmk 989 32nine 17 nine 9
  9. theBOMBsquad

LTB 2013/14 l6 27-28

Low hits. 27-28 weight.
  10. theBOMBsquad

price check 2013 l6

I'll take it. Pm me
  11. theBOMBsquad

For Sale Easton x2, worth and znation jersey

Sold to the man and his horse
  12. theBOMBsquad

Pending deal for the lot
  13. theBOMBsquad

Looking to sell together. PM, or text 9893291799 for fastest response 35$obo 2xl Znation jersey 30$OBO XL L2 Easton jersey 25$ Worth 454 jersey 25$ Easton jersey TNT hole
  14. theBOMBsquad

Let's see those 2014 mockups

I appreciate the feedback! I dont understand graphic design but what you said makes sense
  15. theBOMBsquad

LTB Mizunos

Looking for gge7, gge70bk. Anything w a trap webbing. New, nwot, minty or preferably good condition. Slightly broken in. No vincis, roddys or other makers
  16. theBOMBsquad

LTB SRV3 28 30oz

Looking for an SRV3 28oz or 30oz in NIW NOW Minty or low hits. PM for fastest response
  17. theBOMBsquad

2014 Mutant. New feature.

A teammate handled the bat causing the bat to telescope. Decided to play around with it. Bat hits 100% normal. My swing looks like charles Barkley right there because it was an outside pitch and I decided to take it at the las second. Filmed this one with a potato.
  18. theBOMBsquad

Custom pants

Looking to find someone who can do custom pants that are yellow front navy blue back pants. Only looking to get two pairs tho..any help much appreciated