Search results

1. J

2017 Baker Flex

I have a 26 Baker that I've put about 150 swings on and swing weight is really balanced. It was stiff out of the wrapper but is starting to heat up. I'll get some video next time we go out to hit. Swung it in some bp in Texas this past weekend and was consistently getting 300+ feet (I'm a...
  2. J

For Trade 26oz Canadian Catalyst Endload for trade/sale

Yeah, I won't break it and being only 4 or so have been returned. Not to many other people will either. Lol
  3. J

I'm pretty positive they were to. I was going to keep this Catty but I can't keep two. They will NEVER break anyway Chris.
  4. J

I have a 26oz Louisville slugger Canadian catalyst straight from Canada. Couple hundred swings. Is returnable with receipt. Only thinking about moving because I'm supposed to be getting a balanced version in a few weeks. Looking to trade for Zs preferably. Open to 1+cash, 2-1 trades...
  5. J

For Sale Z2000 26oz

Pics to 785-969-1856
  6. J

Reissue Z2K Swings

Thanks, it was one of my later rounds and roll over on a few balls and swung at some bad pitches, but I definitely don't think the reissues are turds anymore after throwing a few hundred swings.
  7. J

Reissue Z2K Swings

I've had this Reissue Z for the past few months and it's been sitting in my bag, I swing my Og Z's most of the time. Did a few days of bp with this thing and after about 200 swings, it's pretty live. I had my son recording this with my phone for other reasons but I figured I would post anyway.
  8. J

new cattys

I was just stating I love that bat. They aren't cheap to get by far. Promise it will last longer than our Z'S
  9. J

new cattys

Get you a Canadian Catty. Those are legit. Take a beating and just as hot as a Z
  10. J

For Sale 2014 26oz ASA only balanced Z2000 , $200 shipped

Yes sir, to the first text i got
  11. J

For Sale 26 oz Easton ST100 2x's returnable no reciept

Beak, just sell it to me local for $180
  12. J

Bat is sold to my first text message.
  13. J

I have a 26 oz 2014 ASA only balanced Z2000 with about 20-30 swings from Asa tournament today, i just cant get used to the balanced feel. Bat is returnable with rec dated 8-13-13. $200 shipped to your door. Pm me or text me at 785-969-1856
  14. J

LTB Canadian Catalyst

Just registered. Found out who to contact. And awaiting response. Thanks bud
  15. J

LTB Canadian Catalyst

Who has the hookup on TPS Canadian Catty? I swung both balanced and endload in bp tonight. Definately need to pick one up.
  16. J

For Sale 26 Oz Combat ASA Wanted Returnable/w rec

Bat is sold. Thanks