Search results

1. krtwenter

2012 San Francisco Giants

Im pretty sure they visited the same website... lol...
  2. krtwenter

What an amazing year so far... Perfect Game.... Check Lead the league in All-Star Starters... Check Have them come through... Check All-Star game MVP.... Check Something special is brewing. Hope this can give them momentum to finish the season strong.
  3. krtwenter

All-Star game fan vote

Mvp sf giants
  4. krtwenter

All-Star game fan vote

GIANTS REPPIN FOR THE NL.... Pablo came through big time. Melky as well. And Cain looked good as always. Good showing from the Giants.
  5. krtwenter

Nice walkoff win today. Always good for team chemistry. Hate to see that Cain did not get the win after pitching lights out, but Cliff Lee did the same things. Hope this momentum can propel the Giants throughout the looooong season.
  6. krtwenter

easton new line asa ?

Yea bro. In the description of the bat it mentions that it has a "pro-style end-load" so I was expecting something a little more. The Sy98 says it is balanced. I am not complaining at all though. I am strongly loving this bat, lol. Right now it is just insane.
  7. krtwenter

easton new line asa ?

I really love my Sy98H. I honestly picked the Helmer over the regular synergy because it is endloaded. I did not feel the endload and feels extremely light imo. Still hits the crap out of the ball out of the wrapper. Side note, love the graphics on the Helmer, gotta dig the rhino, lol.
  8. krtwenter

bp with the sy98

I have a 26oz. sy98H and it also felt light. You are correct. These bats hit rockets out of the wrapper. I really like to BP with my bats but I keep this one limited. I am hitting 44 core as well. Think I have about 400 hits with it with some light webbing.
  9. krtwenter

insane bat rules

Kickball??? Lol thats insane man.
  10. krtwenter

reasonable replies when other team ask if your bat is juiced?

I got this one kid on my team. He is a small cat, weighs around 165 and only about 5'7". But he has a sweet swing, he can hit them out anywhere. Of course he is a lefty, haha... He is constantly getting accused of using a shaved bat. I know he don't use a shaved bat cause he uses my bat, lol...
  11. krtwenter

Cabrera is balling it up. Offense has been surprisingly good. Timmy needs to find his mojo asap.
  12. krtwenter

Timmy had a bad opening day start. Hopefully we can rally again and get him off the hook.
  13. krtwenter

2013 Wegman (pics)

Too bad I dont play too much Utrip, that is a nice looking bat. I had to settle for the ASA BH. Also a nice looking stick. I like the way these bats look this season. Im loving the Rhino on the BH, lol.
  14. krtwenter

Bat: end loaded or balanced ?

I also tried to stay away from end-loads, just never used them and to be quite honest was ignorant. I believed why have a heavier bat when I can just get a 27 oz. Well I purchased the SS which has a end-load. I fell in love with it. I purchased the new easton. Was pondering should I go balance...
  15. krtwenter

Bat Collections 3

My modest collection
  16. krtwenter

What You Workin' With EastonNation?

Nice, just hit my new SP12SY98H... Bat is already broken in out of the wrapper it seems. Really digging this bat. Took about 25 hacks before my game started. More than the pop I loved the feel of the bat. Really loving the new 2013 model. Nervous about the durability though, seen a few of the...
  17. krtwenter

What You Workin' With EastonNation?

Nice, just hit my new SP12SY98H... Bat is already broken in out of the wrapper it seems. Really digging this bat. Took about 25 hacks before my game started. More than the pop I loved the feel of the bat. Really loving the new 2013 model. Nervous about the durability though, seen a few of the...
  18. krtwenter

20 Most Self-Centered Athletes of the Last Decade

Interesting number 1. Good read.
  19. krtwenter

Sean Payton Suspended for the year!!!

This is a wow moment. I am shocked he got suspended for a year. Good move by Roger Goodell. My 9ers have a better chance now, lol.
  20. krtwenter

Hitting Jack-It

I ordered them about a year ago. I had a lazy swing were I would hit oppo for base hits. After using the Hit Jack-it for quite some time I have way faster bat speed. I am now pulling the ball and hitting shots. My power has increased as well. Everything has improved on my swing. I am a much...