Search results

1. g602dr

For Sale 27oz SB105E (Red Catalyst)

I know this is a long shot, but i have a 26oz Combat Combatant NR that is on fire hot if you are interested.
  2. g602dr

new Derby Boy

Balls are the standard USSSA balls and it was 60 on sat.
  3. g602dr

new Derby Boy

So i have heard nothing but good things about the Derby Boy bats. I just got one this last friday night to use in a tournament on Sat:D. I must say that is bat is on fire right out of the wrapper:). I did notice that the paint was starting to get webbing in it on the second game. The third...
  4. g602dr

LTTF Trade for Combat?

I have three bats i don't use anymore and looking to trade for Combat bats. Here they are. 28os Easton Brett Helmer Synergy + SCN12BH Returnable no receipt scuff marks from being used, no cracks, raddle or end cap problem 28.5 Worth Jeff hall Mayhem 98 0.5oz Reload SBMJH Returnable no...
  5. g602dr

For Trade Trade for Combat?

not just my opinion......99% of the people one of the worst bats ever made Thank you again for your opinion
  6. g602dr

that bat is a peg pounder.......pos...you need to give the bat away I now know your opinion on that bat, Thanks!
  7. g602dr

I have three bats i don't use anymore and looking to trade for Combat bats. Here they are. 28os Easton Brett Helmer Synergy + SCN12BH Returnable no receipt scuff marks from being used, no cracks, raddle or end cap problem 28.5 Worth Jeff hall Mayhem 98 0.5oz Reload SBMJH Returnable no...
  8. g602dr

what Bat?

They didn't have any of the wanted for demo yet. They just got them in. I looked it over real good. It is put together really good. Comparing to other 2 piece bats that i have seen. I play a tournament on the 12th and 13th that Combat will be at. I am hoping they will have a wanted there...
  9. g602dr

what Bat?

i went into the Combat headquarters today and picked up a rusty rumgardner for winter ball today. I swung a couple bats when i was there also. The new derby boys is a sweet bat. Nice pop, swings nice. I think that will be my next bat. I even got a look at the new wanted 275. That is a nice...
  10. g602dr

For Sale Combat demos for sale

Combat PM sent on AV and spiked
  11. g602dr

what Bat?

my winter league starts on the 11th and i don't need the new stamp. I haven't been able to find any used combat bats around here for some reason.
  12. g602dr

what Bat?

I am going to try to go up there this next week to test some bats. Thank you everyone for your advice. Larry
  13. g602dr

what Bat?

I was thinking the Avarice, wanted or the spiked. Thanks Iceman.
  14. g602dr

what Bat?

Hey everyone. I have been using the 27oz Easton SP12ST100 Stealth 100 for the last year. I love the bat, but i am wanting to use local. Combat is in my backyard (washington) and want to buy one. What bat in your opinion would work best for me since i like balanced bats? Thank you in...
  15. g602dr

I am playing for Team Bohica now and we are looking to maybe use Louisville. What is the buy in...

I am playing for Team Bohica now and we are looking to maybe use Louisville. What is the buy in for an entire team? My email is [email protected] or you can call me at 360-556-6851. Thanks man Larry
  16. g602dr

For Sale/Trade Car Audio

I almost fell off my chair from LMFAO!!!!!!
  17. g602dr

For Sale/Trade Car Audio

I have been in the Car audio business for 21 years now and have saved 2 of the nicest amps that have ever been made for a future project. I now know that i won't be building the car for the amps and now i offer them up for trade on some 2013 bats. The retail on these amps are $1500.00 each. I...
  18. g602dr

GTG jdbaker82 is gtg

traded bats with him ,,, fast shipping ,,, good communication ,,, would deal again.
  19. g602dr

For Trade Fore Trade OG SCX23 SYNERGY+

The Bat is beeing traded today. Thank you everyone that was interested in the bat.
  20. g602dr

For Trade Fore Trade OG SCX23 SYNERGY+

messages have been returned