Search results

1. bigjoe4456

LTB $110 Paypal Ready

Looking to buy a new utrip stamp bat anywhere from 26 to 28 oz depending on balanced or endload... Would like to spend 100-110 shipped but i also have 2 bats i could trade towards and pay difference.. 27 oz Freak 98 listed in selling section 26 oz Ressy listed in selling section Let me...
  2. bigjoe4456

For Sale/Trade 26 oz Ressy Bryson Baker RS454a

26oz Ressy maxload with dual stamps. Under 100 swings returnable no receipt. Traded for this bat on here NIW and replaced grip with Black tape. Extremely End loaded and in great shape... ASA stamps are in good shape with clearcoat over them to protect.. Sale price is 130 obo paypal trades...
  3. bigjoe4456

Price Check Question about Ressy Stamp

I own a 26oz Worth Ressy RS454a that i bought brand new and my league will not allow me to use because the stamp is Aftermarket... Can anyone give me any insight to this ( i have attached a pic of the stamp ) Any help would be great because i love this bat and i dont want to have to sell...
  4. bigjoe4456

For Trade 25 Recoil ASA maxload

Hate to get rid of this one but my league is New Stamp Only next summer and i have to let it go... 25 oz Recoil with black hockey tape grip... Bat is in great shape with both stamps visible and protected with Clearcoat.. If i had to guess less than 200 swings trades have to new usssa...
  5. bigjoe4456

LTB ASA with New utrip thumprint

Paypal ready looking for 26/27 oz ASA bats that have utrip stamp also Looking to spend 140-160 can be NR if great shape. Let me know whats out there
  6. bigjoe4456

For Sale Price Check z2000 balanced

If this is in the wrong section...sorry Looking for a price check on a barely used ( under 30 swings) 26oz NR z2000 balanced is worth these days. Have one pic in one of my selling threads Bat is almost n.o.w. status
  7. bigjoe4456

For Sale Miken Freak98 --$ 130.00

Miken Freak98 --price drop 115 today !!! Up for sale is one of my 27oz Freak98's Bat is in good shape with approx..500 swings. Stamps are 60-70% visible and have laminate squares over them to protect, endcap is tight and no issues at all... Bat is a bomb dropper but i have 2 of them and league...
  8. bigjoe4456

For Sale 2013 Mutant ASA Red/Yellow --$120--

Selling this 26oz Returnable but no Receipt Mutant ASA. Bat has under 20 swings has the worth sand rattle and replaced the grip.....Pics were taken last week Looking to sell for 120 so I can buy something else. 120 shipped TYD paypal gifted ONLY
  9. bigjoe4456

For Sale/Trade 26oz Worth Legit ASA (Lime Green) new stamps

New Utrip stamps..Returnable but no receipt. Under 75 swings. Good shape, grip removed and replaced with black hockey tape. Only trades would be ASA 26 or 27oz. Selling price would be 135 shipped tyd. Paypal gift or add fees...Can ship out tomorrow
  10. bigjoe4456

For Sale 26oz Swagger---$160-----

26oz NR Swagger with maybe 20 bp cuts never been hit in a game. Has White tape grip, bat is practically new. I got it NIW off board bro a few months ago but will never have time to break it in before league switches to new stamp. Looking for 160 shipped TYD paypal gifted. Thanks for Looking
  11. bigjoe4456

For Sale 27oz Juggy----$140-----obo

Got a 27 oz Juggy with 600-700 swings on it. One paint chip on the R which is pictured. Has a foam piece clunking around and bat is hottt. Structually sound and still has life to it. I do color the end of the barrell with marker ( i know im a dork)and has white tape grip. Its either 2nd or 3rd...
  12. bigjoe4456

For Sale/Trade Swagger and Flyswatter Almost New

Got a 27 oz NR Flyswatter that i recieved NIW from Demarini. Put maybe 20 bp swings on it and removed grip to replace with white tape. Bat is practically New. Only trades would be 2013 stamp ASA Price is 150 obo shipped TYD gifted or add fees. Not pictured is 26 oz Swagger same story (NR...
  13. bigjoe4456

LTB Freak98 or ASA Recoil

Looking to buy a Freak 98 or ASA recoil that are game ready. Must be ASA and 27oz would be the max weight. Looking to spend 150 range or under. Please attach pics if you have one. Paypal ready to go, want one today!!!!
  14. bigjoe4456

LTB 95.00 Left In Paypal

Just bought a New Swagger and have 95 left in my Paypal to buy something. Looking to see whats out there. I just sold a J2u for 100 and bought an Evo Ax NIW for 99 so i know there is something decent out there. Paypal ready and will pay right away to somebody with good feedback. Prefer 26 or 27 oz.
  15. bigjoe4456

For Sale/Trade 2 for 1 J2u and SCX14

27oz J2U with maybe 50 swings on it. Returnable but no receipt, stock bat with og grip still on it, Mint. Also have a 27oz SCX14 with under 100 swings on it 81EB7 serial # returnable also without receipt, great condition no grip on it so you can see the #. I bought brand new in 2008. PICS OF...
  16. bigjoe4456

For Trade NIW 27oz Booger RI

Looking to trade 27oz Booger RI that is NIW for ASA bat in 26 or 27oz. Open to offers. Let me know what you got. Not for sale
  17. bigjoe4456

For Trade 2 Miken ASA

Looking to trade my 2 Mikens for 2 Demarini's. Got a 28 oz NIW Recoil ASA balanced with receipt bought by me April 2011 and a 27 oz ASA Chaos with under 50 swings with receipt bought new by me. Looking for 2 Demarini's must be ASA and 26 or 27oz juggy, the one, evo, flyswatter, or swagger...