Search results

1. clloyd5706

For Sale Under Armour lime green gear & Elite shorts

they fit like a true 12? Never worn any under armour shoes but these look awesome
  2. clloyd5706

For Sale/Trade Windows 8.1

3. clloyd5706

4. clloyd5706

That's basically what I did. Bought a new laptop after discovering that I could not upgrade from Vista to 8 (or 8.1). Then I found out Windows is dropping support for Vista (next month I think), so it was time for an upgrade.
  5. clloyd5706

back from the bottom of page 3!
  6. clloyd5706

Yeah but it looked like he hasn't logged on in a few days so maybe he hadn't seen it.
  7. clloyd5706

8. clloyd5706

For Sale Nintendo wii u and Super Nintendo

EarthWorm Jim!!! lol,that's great. You really should consider selling that SNES with games separate from the Wii
  9. clloyd5706

I'll PM him, thanks.
  10. clloyd5706

^^^that is true^^^
  11. clloyd5706

12. clloyd5706

13. clloyd5706

14. clloyd5706

Have this Windows 8.1 upgrade that I don't need. Comes with 32-bit or 64-bit install cd, an unused product key, and original packaging. It has been opened by me after receiving it for christmas but the product key was never entered so it is still NIOB. BestBuy sells it for 119.99 new and I...
  15. clloyd5706

For Trade New iPad Air Bundle

Pm me a sale price if you've got one. Thanks
  16. clloyd5706

LTB Shaun T Focus T25

Looking for a copy of these DVDs for my wife. Shaun T has plagued my life with that lisp that is out of control with Insanity for my wife but now she wants to try T25 and I just don't want to pay full price for the DVDs so if anybody has the copies, PM me with a price! Thanks I don't need to...
  17. clloyd5706

For Sale/Trade 27" iMac

this is going to get deleted without pics man.
  18. clloyd5706

LTB LTB: iPhone 5 for Verizon

Thanks, I saw that one right before I posted. I'm sure that's a good price, just thinking maybe I could find one with less storage for cheaper.
  19. clloyd5706

LTB LTB: iPhone 5 for Verizon

My dad is looking to buy an iPhone 5 in good condition for my little sister for Christmas. Preferably White (but won't turn a black one down) one with an original box, charger, etc. GB's were not specified, just looking for one for a good price. If anybody has one or knows somebody lmk. Not...
  20. clloyd5706

For Sale Size 13 Boots and Dress Shoes

^^^I just died^^^