Search results

1. D

New Demarini line?

Does anyone know (probably not), if the new flippers are a re-paint?
  2. D

.47/375 balls with ASA only bats made for .52/300

I have also heard this. If you can afford to break a bat, the flipper's are absolutely amazing using the 44/375. It is kind of fun. I would not recommend if you are playing in leagues where the competition can't field well for someone might get hurt.
  3. D

For Trade 27oz USA Aftermath - 2016 Returnable w/ Receipt

Is the USA the red one? If so, can you message me some pics? Or I will give you my cell number? I might be able to get my hands on an EST XL. (Not sure...)
  4. D

LTB 2016 Demarini Flipper USA, 27 ounce (RED)

Paypal just sitting here all lonely...
  5. D

LTB 2016 Demarini Flipper USA, 27 ounce (RED)

LTB 2016 demarini flipper usa, the red one. I am pretty sure that this is my favorite bat ever made.
  6. D

2017 USA AM is now "discontinued"

Is the 2017 Flipper USA a re-paint from 2016? Or did they do something different?
  7. D

Wilson A2K/A2000 Pro Issues for sale

Welp, walked right into that one...
  8. D

Wilson A2K/A2000 Pro Issues for sale

How big is the black one?
  9. D

For Sale Akadema 13" Manny Ramirez Model Royal/Grey

How did this turn out?
  10. D

LTB Demarini ASA Flipper 27 Ounce

EDIT: I bought one, thanks for the PMs!!!! Title, looking to buy. http://www.demarinidugout.com/product/2016-demarini-flipper-aftermath-usa-slow-pitch-bat/
  11. D

White Steel Dented

I have a white steel with some flat, dented spots in the bat. My teammates, umpires, etc claim that the flat spot is an advantage because the bat acts like a paddle. I feel as this is not true because the "trampoline" effect is shorter due to the dent. Does the dented bat act like a...
  12. D

2015 ASA Super Freak - 1-piece or 2-piece

I have read so many conflicting arguments vs 1-piece and 2-piece bats. Has anyone used these two bats? Which one is better suited for distance?
  13. D

LTB Demarini Black Steel 26oz

Still got it?