Search results

1. Twin00

Softball in Springdale, AR

Just wondering if the leagues in Springdale are decent. What's the softball scene like in NW Arkansas? Looking to be there around summertime if everything works out with my job. Thanks in advance.
  2. Twin00

GTG Charli93

Bought a bat off of charli93. Super fast shipping and great communication.
  3. Twin00

GTG RJHacker18 - good dude

Paid fast and very easy to deal with. Don't hesitate to deal with him.
  4. Twin00

For Trade 27oz Easton SCX23

Looking to trade a 27oz Easton Synergy + for a 26oz Worth or Miken. PM or reply to this thread. I've done a few transactions on this forum, so you don't have to worry. ;) I don't know what this bat is going for these days. I've been out of the loop. If I had to put a price on it, I'd say...
  5. Twin00

Connell Mayhem

Anyone have any feedback on this bat?
  6. Twin00

Worth Mutant MUT120

Anyone have one for sale? Looking for a 26 or 27 oz. Thanks in advance.
  7. Twin00

GTG christianman316

Did another deal with christianman316. Everything was as described and the bat arrived very fast! Don't hesitate to deal with him at all.
  8. Twin00

GTG pwideikis

Bought a bat two days ago from pwideikis and I've already got it. I wouldn't hesitate to do business with him again. Thanks!
  9. Twin00

For Sale 26oz Freak +

I am looking to sell a 26oz Freak +. The bat is practically brand new. The clearcoat came off when cleaning ball marks off, so I did the rest of it. This bat has approximately 50 - 75 hits on it. Zero rattle. Here are some pictures. Looking to get $140 o.b.o. No trades.
  10. Twin00

For Trade 26oz Resmondo Mutant for a 26.5 or 27.5 JH Mutant

I'd like to trade this 26oz Resmondo Mutant for a 26.5oz or 27.5oz JH Mutant (the silver & maroon one). It has about 30 swings on it. The grip was removed, but I still have it. Let me know. Thanks. Josh
  11. Twin00

Looking for a 26oz or 27oz M75120

I'd prefer a new 26 or 27oz M75120, but will settle for a used (not abused) one. Unless the price is right of course. Please PM me with what you have. Thanks.
  12. Twin00

looking for 26 or 27oz M75120 (new or used)

I'd prefer a new 26 or 27oz M75120, but will settle for a used (not abused) one. Unless the price is right of course. ;) Please PM me with what you have. Thanks.
  13. Twin00

Looking for 26oz Resmondo Titan....quick

I'd like to find a good deal on a 26oz Resmondo Titan. Let me know what you've got. Thanks. Josh
  14. Twin00

27oz Easton Synthesis for trade

I've got a 27oz Easton Synthesis. It's in good shape. I'm looking to trade it for a 26 or 27oz NSA bat. Let me know what you've got. Thanks. Josh
  15. Twin00

jrbmagoo ships fast!!

I did a deal with jrbmagoo and everything was perfect. Great packaging, fast shipping and the bat was exactly as described. Don't hesitate to deal with him.
  16. Twin00

rimie24 ships fast!

Traded a bat with rimie24 yesterday and received the bat today! Very fast shipping and the bat is in better shape than described. Don't hesitate to do business with him!
  17. Twin00

grwerw is gtg

did another deal with grwerw......great to deal with!
  18. Twin00

Westside8 representin his fellow Canucks well

I did a three way deal with Westside8 and mikewohlwend. Westside shipped the bat out on Tuesday of last week. When I found out that he was from Canada, I just figured that I'd see the bat whenever it gets here. I was expecting late this week, but was told that it could take longer by a buddy...
  19. Twin00

dustman11 is GTG!!

Did a trade with dustman11 and he shipped fast!! Don't hesitate to deal with this fella!!
  20. Twin00

Jdc_jr22 is GTG

I bought a bat from Jdc_jr22 and everything was perfect. Bat was as described and his shipping was quick. Don't hesitate to deal with him.