Search results

1. TXOutlaws

Will patience payoff on Duo 3?

man I cant even get $200 for my duo 3.. its gonna end up sitting in my damn closet.. it's MINTY and looks NOW with receipt and folks still low ball me
  2. TXOutlaws

Got bent over by LS with no lube

Yea join the club.... LS bends a lot of folks over no lube.
  3. TXOutlaws

League Night Hero's and Zero's

Rename thread to college station goons Lol
  4. TXOutlaws

The duo feels great and hits good. Close to the legit but still behind it IMO. I'd love to see a duo with like 2k hits lol
  5. TXOutlaws

I made a thread a whole back... legit > duo. I still swing my legit over duo. The duo only has like 200 hits but legit has an easy 800 now After the initial comparison when they were new...I just couldn't put the legit down
  6. TXOutlaws

STX BP Thread

Country - I may be able to goto BLD today around 430-5...might be too late to BP though?
  7. TXOutlaws

Kent murphy and Jeremy Isenhower in a dinger derby

hahahahha MASH POTATOES
  8. TXOutlaws

Memo to Louisville

How do you go from a Z2000 to a RI Z2K to a Z3K and back to a 2015 Z2000?
  9. TXOutlaws

LS warr question

LS Warrior
  10. TXOutlaws

Best pitching mask?

This topic has never been discussed on these forums. Thank you for making this thread as I look forward to the replies, again.
  11. TXOutlaws

Buyer Beware JimmyH - backs out of deal then lies about it

Seems like a bit much to make a buyer beware thread on him. No one shipped a bat.. He found out it was a bad batch QC and decided against the trade. Granted backing out of a deal isn't good practice but not worthy of a thread on him IMO
  12. TXOutlaws

sick of the smart a****

Sometimes it can be annoying but I don't really think it's so annoying I'd make a post about it.
  13. TXOutlaws

2014 Spring BUD-FEST (College station Tx)

I'll be in town but not playing... :(
  14. TXOutlaws

Last years legit vs new legits

Read my thread about legit>duo3 My legit is nasty.
  15. TXOutlaws

Resmondo Legit > Resmondo Duo 3

I will say I've swung the black new psycho that had 800 hits on it and I don't think it's on the Legit/Dc41 or the Duo3 level... it's a nice bat but not on that level IMO.... now saying that, I prefer a two piece bat and this is just with my hitting and my brother hitting. What works best for me...
  16. TXOutlaws

We also BPed a new DC41 as well. Legit Duo DC All side by side.... I hit a mix of balls, whatever our BLD balls are (I forget) is what I have mostly. IMO - the DC41 and Legit were pretty on par with each other and the Duo was next. Can't go wrong with any of the three though...
  17. TXOutlaws

I just recently purchased both bats, NIW... BPed the Legit and it's pretty damn nice. The sound changed after about 50-75 hits and it's hard to miss hit with it. Nice large sweet spot and great exit speed. I got the Duo 3 a week or so later and compared it NIW to my 75-100 hit Legit and it...
  18. TXOutlaws

Receipt issue

Or they might send you a warrior... or maybe a cracked bat, who knows with Louisville these days.
  19. TXOutlaws

Bp ball bag

I use buckets unfortunately... 2 large home depot buckets, I think carries like 50-60 balls.