Search results

1. chazerous

Northface, Nike, Under armour, DeMarini sweaters

Looking to move these. The nike has never been worn and the north face worn less than a dozen times. The other two have a decent amount of wear but still nice in appearance. All sales are to be gifted. Northface thermoball 2xl 9/10 $65 Nike thermo sphere 2xl 10/10 $75 Under armour 2xl small...
  2. chazerous

For Sale worth pitching helmet with visor

Looking to sell only no trades. I tried to peel all of the decals off which left some residue on the helmet, but other than that clean. Only used in 6-7 games. Tore my rotator cuff so Im done playing. The visor came from rimmedup, I also got the visor clips for easy removability. Visor has a few...
  3. chazerous

For Sale 2015 a2000 1799

Glove was taken from the package to the field with minimal break in. Threw the ball in the pocket a little and that was it. No oils, water, steam or whatever people do these days. A little staining in the hand stall but clean other than that. Used to pitch so really didnt see any dirt. Kept two...
  4. chazerous

For Sale 27oz aftermath usa

Looking to sell only, no trades. Bat has been used for about 2 months, hitting only 52/300s. Approximately 200-300 swings, regular ground wear, end cap is tight, has a Vulcan grip on it. I might have the receipt somewhere, assume it doesn't come with one and if I find it I'll throw it in the box...
  5. chazerous

LTB 27oz juggy

Dont care if its the 14 or 15 model. Just has to be a 27oz. Pm me for quickest response, have PP ready.
  6. chazerous

For Sale worth pitching mask

Sold I used this about 25-30 times. I did spray paint the whole thing with black paint, and some of the paint is wearing off of the mask portion. I will have to remove the mall from the helmet to get it ina priority box, but it's just a few Philips head screws to reattach. looking to sell only...
  7. chazerous

For Sale dirty needles

Sold in less than 5 minutes. I have both the long and short with coarse threads. Looking to sell as a package. 20 shipped for the pair. Pm is the only way I'll respond to offers to buy.
  8. chazerous

For Sale package deal, 2 demarinis

Will package these together for 260. 27oz juggy http://forums.softballfans.com/showthread.php?t=1375029 27oz j3u http://forums.softballfans.com/showthread.php?t=1375031
  9. chazerous

For Sale demarini Jersey 3xl

Only wore this in one tourney, fits about a half size small in my opinion. Made by mojo sports. Asking 40 gifted, shipped priority to conus.
  10. chazerous

For Sale 27oz j3u

SOLD Has 150-200 hits, used a mix of balls from .52s to .44s. Returnable and has receipt from june, no cracks webbing or paint issues. Normal ground wear but otherwise very good paint. Looking for 110 gifted shipped to conus. I ship priority in a large triangle box and insure the package for the...
  11. chazerous

For Sale 2014 27oz juggy

SOLD Has 3-400 hits, used a mix of balls from .52s to .44s. Returnable and has receipt from May, no cracks webbing or paint issues. A couple of spots where ground wear nicked up the paint a little, but otherwise very good paint. Looking for 180 gifted or add fees. shipped to conus. I ship...
  12. chazerous

For Sale custom glovesmith 12.25 dura tan

SOLD Despite what I said, I will lower the price to 230. 12.25 dura tan wheat, with thicker thumb and pinky inserts. Got this made in May, think I received it in June. I've been using it since. It's still quite stiff, not floppy by any means.I prefer a very stiff glove. I did before and after...
  13. chazerous

Need Help shipping as seller

So I sold a bat and shipped it last Tuesday, August 5th, and is still not to the buyer, nor has the tracking updated anywhere. He's been a pain in my ass the whole time, but I've been as helpful as i can be considering once I dropped it off, whatever happens is out of my hands. It's been 1 week...
  14. chazerous

For Sale 27oz USA aftermath

SOLD Looking to sell this to help fund the build I'm doing on a ruger 10 22. Seeing addi don't play much asa, this is the one to go. Has about 150 hits, 50 BP 100 game. Has more ground wear than it should due to a tourney with terrible fields. All hits with .52s. The first 250 GIFTED takes it...
  15. chazerous

encountered something new relaxing a teammates glove

The pinky stay laces don't tie anywhere. One end tucks into the palm and the other continues on through the fingers. It's an a2000 fastpitch model.
  16. chazerous

got a sweet demarini Jersey today

And it just happens to match my new USA aftermath. 1sickshirt.com did it, took right at 4 weeks.
  17. chazerous

For Sale Rawlings gamer dcx 12.75

SOLD Used in one tournament and2 league Ganges. Looking for 50 shipped.
  18. chazerous

For Sale As close to deal of the day as I can get 2 demarinis

BOTH BATS SOLD SOLD Cluggy 225 gifted shipped SOLD Stadium 135 gifted shipped 350 for both. Need them gone, bought a merica aftermath and need to replenish funds. Help a brotha out.
  19. chazerous

For Sale/Trade 27oz cluggy and 27oz cl22 stadium

Stadium SOLD CLUGGY SOLD Bought the 27oz cluggy from sbf on 6-4-14 which is the date on receipt, has maybe 150 his, 90% BP and the rest game hits. Very good shape no issues, 235 shipped. No grip, just tape 27 oz Cl22 stadium does NOT have a receipt but it's returnable and just 2 weeks ago...