Search results

1. 1

Rd52

One thing to remember about the ASA RD28 is that it has a soft barrel relative to other Demar bats before and since. Seems like that would be relevant to how well it would perform against different balls. The whole comp/core issue on different barrels...
  2. 1

Price Check 27oz otc juggy

Anybody know if there was a difference in performance between the U.S. version vs the Canadian version of the OTC?
  3. 1

For Sale ASA J3 30oz

Just sent PP. Gettin' for a buddy.
  4. 1

J3a balance point difference between weights?

I've notice almost the opposite: 28oz felt similar to a 27oz when swinging. Noticed weight difference when picking it straight up.
  5. 1

J3a. .....

Funny, I had the opposite experience. My 28oz feels like a 27oz.
  6. 1

For Trade Utrip J3 27oz NIW w/receipt

Looking for ASA J3 in same condition in 27 or 28oz. ASA J3 only
  7. 1

J3A durable???? Sad face

For those of you who haven't met Jack, he's a little more than your averaged sized player.:rolleyes: Jack, I'm not surprised you broke one. Especially since it's been colder than normal for SoCAl. (high 40's-low 50's @ night). Even if it's a little warmer during the day, think about how hard...
  8. 1

New rec. Division in asa

Liar. hahahahahahahaha...
  9. 1

Simi on Saturday

We're going in as Sleeper Cell. Used to be ASC, but when Atomic dissolved I decided to get rid of the ASC name as well. Plus I revamped the team a little. Funny thing, more than half playing this Sat are subs. Just getting the qualifying out of the way.
  10. 1

2/25 asa

I'm already planning on getting up af 4:30/5:00 cuz it takes my old ass a long time to get started.:p
  11. 1

2/25 asa

Like I have a choice?:D See you guys there.
  12. 1

2/25 asa

Yup, Riverside. Extra 45 minutes of drivetime for my team. The drive back afterwards is going to be a PIA. Sunday won't be fun if we have to show up for a 8am game.
  13. 1

2/25 asa

Aw man, that could be a problem.
  14. 1

2/25 asa

ASA website lists it at West Covina http://www.socal-asa.org/index.php?ct=adult_msp_schedule
  15. 1

Legend LC

I've got 2 26oz NIW. Not allowed to sell them here on the board cuz of the sales policy, but I'd consider a trade. I'm really only interested in ASA RD28 & ASA VX2
  16. 1

i fell in love today

All personal preference. That's why I own more than I should.:D
  17. 1

i fell in love today

Ur Welcome! LOL! I never took a shine to the utrip version. I ended up selling all but one of my utrip RD's. It's a very different bat for me compared to the asa RD.
  18. 1

i fell in love today

J-Rook, you still have that utrip RD I sold you awhile back? Or did you bust that thing and replace it? You're a biiiiiiiiiig guy, so I could see that happening. :D Glad you luv the ASA RD. I know I tried to tell you when I sold you the utrip version and that was before pricing got the the...
  19. 1

The new MLC One vs OG One (all white )

You absolutely sure? The OG ONE, the RD, and I think the Flyswatter were defintiely released after the announcement of the new ABI standards, but part of that had to do with the manufacturers being allowed to sell out any pre-ABI bats manufactured before a specific date after the announcement...
  20. 1

Price Check 28oz ASA RD28

Very little to almost no endcap wear. If it has little or no webbing as well the bat is no less than $350/375 in the open market. That's not saying it's worth it from our view, but the way they're selling here, the bay, craigslist, etc. it's the norm. Remember basic economics: whatever, the...