Search results

1. M

USSSA Dead ball or not?

I believe that no pitch is dead or illegal until after it crosses and the umpire calls it.. It would be like hitting a flat pitch that wouldnt be called a strike if you didnt swing..
  2. M

Dayton USSSA Memorial

I didnt change the outcome whatsoever.. even though the umpire finally gave in and said he blew that illegal appeal and didnt know the rule :mad:
  3. M

Dayton USSSA Memorial

yeah i wasnt sticking around any longer.. If that damn ball i hit in the 7th went thru the gap instead of the 2nd baseman making a play things would have been alot more interesting.. still dont think i left early on 2nd either
  4. M

Dayton USSSA Memorial

How was the competition in the lower? I heard teams were tanking later on saturday so they could stay down.. who won the lower?
  5. M

Dayton USSSA Memorial

Great tournament.. Sindicate let us hang around but we couldnt close it down.. Stampede then beat the piss out of us... What time you guys get out of there?
  6. M

For Sale Size 10 Boombahs-Blk and Red

Do these run at a little big? never tried boombah and normally wear a 10.5 or 11.. 10 normally would fit .. these are exactly what im looking for right now
  7. M

congrats to shane hatfield

OP did you play young guns outta cincy a few years ago?
  8. M

Kyle Orton and Brandon Carr in the same day? Cowboys making moves

Kyle Orton and Brandon Carr in the same day? Cowboys making moves
  9. M

hey macken

lol........
  10. M

For Trade Fulks, Connell2, 454s, LE

price on the og fulk please
  11. M

LTB Batting Gloves, Backpack and more

to the top. Looking for turfs and a cheap bat bag
  12. M

GSL (Global softball league) is in Illinois

thank you for the info! GSL is coming around my area and ive talked to coach about trying it out and we wanted to know about the HRs.. ill let him know and we might be heading to Illinois
  13. M

GSL (Global softball league) is in Illinois

Why is there better home run rules? Better Balls? What makes them better then Utrip home run rules or any other sanction?
  14. M

For Sale For Sale ONLY. 3 pairs of Boombah Trails/Turfs.

noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
  15. M

no prob.. i rarely see that but when i do i know its something bad. With that being said i do offer virus removal remotely.. way cheaper then best buy or a computer repair store charges you.. Pm works best
  16. M

thats a pretty serious infection and can lead to anyone who visits the site to be taken for identity theft.. It was blocked by both my scans..
  17. M

thanks but i highly suggest you dont visit that site anymore..
  18. M

Looking to pick up some stuff for the season Looking for large batting gloves or XL.. Red/black/white colors get preference.. looking for size 11 turfs same color scheme.. pending a deal on a pair already Looking for a backpack style bag as well, pref one that holds 2 bats but 4...