Search results

1. 1fastz28

Bag tags, koozies, and towels?

I am looking to have some made this year. I had a company do some last year but now I can not get in contact with them so I am looking for a new source for these. If anyone knows someone who can do these let me know. I have looked at many of the sponsors and I don't see any that list this all as...
  2. 1fastz28

Full sub shorts?

My team got pants through Boombah before I came across this site. Now I am looking to see it you guys can do some full sub shorts similar to these pants we got through Boombah.
  3. 1fastz28

Thoughts on logo

Thoughts on logo - *Updated pictures* Our sponsor asked me to use an image with a kitchen along with his logo on the front. I have added a picture of it on the jersey mock up. This is what I sent to Red-Eye for our jerseys. What do you all think. Also is there anything that you would change.
  4. 1fastz28

Down Syndrome Jersey.

Just wondering if there are any sponsors that sell jerseys for down syndrome. I have a cousin who was born with it a few years ago. Our team plays in a tournament every year with proceeds going to the Special olympics and I would like to wear a jersey showing the cause I support. I am not sure...
  5. 1fastz28

Hats by Chuck gtg!!!

Here are the Budweiser B hats I ordered through Chuck. He is good to go in my book. They look great.
  6. 1fastz28

Which bat and size.

I am looking to get a new bat for next season. I have always liked using Easton's. Currently I have the SRV3 in 28 oz. as my own personal bat. The team also has a 27 oz. SRV6BH and a 27 oz. SRV5. I like all of these bats but have not had a good chance to use the SRV6BH because we won it in a...
  7. 1fastz28

What to do in this situation.

Ok here is the deal. We have a guy that has played for us the past 5 or 6 years. The first year of having the team everyone payed for their own jersey pants and the sponsor got us hats. The past few years we have held a raffle to help costs of merchandise or tournaments for the team. The first...
  8. 1fastz28

My Elite Jerseys

I didn't order through Elite but I ordered elite jerseys through Steve at Red-Eye. On the package I see they got shipped to me from Elite. I must say I was very impressed with the turn around on the jerseys. Steve told me 4 weeks and they arrived in 2. Props to the guys at Elite for getting my...
  9. 1fastz28

Easton Nation Font?

Does anyone know what font Easton Nation is?
  10. 1fastz28

My attempt at a logo for co-ed

Here is my attempt at a logo for my co-ed team. Let me know what you all think. Constructive criticism is good.
  11. 1fastz28

Looking for hats

I am looking for someone to embroider hats for the team. We are looking for 12 of the Pacific 801F in Black. We will be using raised white B outlined in gold and red with white numbers on the back. What is everyones pricing to do something like this. We had a company do our hats last year for...
  12. 1fastz28

What font?

Does anyone know what font the B is in the Budweiser logo. Our team is know as the Brickyard Softball Team because our main sponsor is the Brickyard Saloon. We would like to use the B from the Budweiser logo on hats for our team next year and idk what font it is or whats close.
  13. 1fastz28

Tips on getting funding to build a softball field.

I play in a bar softball league. The league runs Sunday through Thursday every week from the beginning of May to the end of August. Every year the team entry fee goes up. We are now at $500 per team per night with 12-16 teams per league night. The league pays out nothing for the winning teams...
  14. 1fastz28

Need logo for fall ball

Can anyone help me with this request. Need a logo for a team named Seeing Double. Team Colors are red black and white. I was thinking a softball field in the background with the name doubled one way to read it then kinda a fuzzy shadowed effect with two beers and then two softballs flying over...
  15. 1fastz28

Need a team name

Looking for a team name that could be used in softball and flag football.Teams around here have names such as Aces, Crew, Last Call, Outlaws. We are looking to go with a team name on our jerseys for 2012 with just small logos for sponsors. I just can't think of one that seems to stick. My co ed...
  16. 1fastz28

Upload help

I designed some jerseys in Illustrator and saved the file as a .jpg. I then uploaded it to photobucket and tried posting them on here. In internet explorer the jerseys just show up with a red x but in firefox they work. I also went back into my photobucket and when I went to enlarge the picture...
  17. 1fastz28

I try the website and get virus warning

I tried going to the Clutch web page and my virus scan says my computer is at risk of a trojan. I run my virus program and it saysmy computer has been infected. Is anyone else running into this
  18. 1fastz28

Can I get a quote

Here is my jersey design. We have atournament at the end of August I know short notice but we would like the black jerseys with red shoulders for the tournament I need 12 of them can it be done and how much are we looking.
  19. 1fastz28

New to the site

I am new to the site. I am an avid softball player from Wisconsin and have been enrolled inthe Graphic Communications Management Program in college. I have a long way to go to get as good as any of the designers on here but hope to one day get there. I have very minimal experience with Adobe but...