Search results

1. bill23701

virginia beach are

My mens team plays on Tuesday so I can't help you there but post here and you might be able to find someone https://www.facebook.com/groups/354373821308935/?fref=ts
  2. bill23701

1 Star Apparel Free bees!

Done!!!!!!!!!!!
  3. bill23701

Looking for a Company who does fast jerseys

Char sent you an e-mail I think email is the best way to do thinks. Cause I am not on here often when I am at work and e-mail goes to my phone.
  4. bill23701

Basically wanting a fade light grey to black background. Dropping the wood board and using like an old style wooden keg to put sponsors logo in. Other then that everything else especially the beer number I want to keep the same
  5. bill23701

Looking for change to full this was artwork from last year.
  6. bill23701

There are a few changes wanted because moving to full from semi but going to stay pretty close
  7. bill23701

https://lh5.googleusercontent.com/-KSK6OY2n6FA/TyCU24T9iAI/AAAAAAAAByw/yhMo4-sWDEM/s144/HOME-02.jpg
  8. bill23701

Ok back story I got screwed by Red-eye waiting 5 weeks for artwork which never came and no communication. Had to wait for refund before I could move on. Need a company to do a full-sub team set of 20 Men's jerseys and 6 Female sleeveless Jersey's. I need artwork done also. I have a jpg...
  9. bill23701

Brag post...

Yeah after the 3 hour break we had we just could not get our bats going again. That plus I think everyone was trying to hit it at Bubba since he could barely stand up in RC. lol You guys were a fun team to play.
  10. bill23701

Brag post...

Which team were you on?
  11. bill23701

Think im gonna find somewhere else to play

$390 12 games Top 2 teams in each division go into single elimination Tournament
  12. bill23701

ASA Batting/entering game after 3 innings

The bold part is where my league would state it is illegal because all players must be on your roster. And you can not be on multiple rosters. But that being said it is still dependent on your local rules.
  13. bill23701

Help in hitting knuckleball

This^^^^ I love it when a pitcher throws me one it is like slow motion I sit on it till the right time and then line drive it oppo. You really just have to wait on it and let it get to you do go for it.
  14. bill23701

Questions about your League

No $470 Spring 16 games $390 Fall 14 games Only Top 2 in Every Division get in tournament usuall 5-6 divisions They have strict no cussing policy. So it is family freindly and you can bring the kids out to the games. They have a no alcohol policy :mad: But they dont stretch it past...
  15. bill23701

Catchers that back up 1B

My catcher does it. And as a first baseman I am glad he does for those occasional really wild throws.
  16. bill23701

Cyclone Users!

There was a girl on a team we play normally that has been swinging a Cyclone for 2 years. We know this team and hang with them outside of the fields. I have tried everything to get her to use a different bat but she won't. But she hits oppo with it and will usually clear the second baseman...
  17. bill23701

bat question

My quess would be they did not want it to meet the new u-trip standards so you can shave it and break it in 15 hits instead of 50 :rolleyes:
  18. bill23701

Deals in Metro Detroit

I will see your post and raise you this one: http://norfolk.craigslist.org/spo/3124470235.html Are people really this dump? I mean really 19.99 all day at Wal-mart.
  19. bill23701

Benefit for my son

For those that don't have Lounge access we still can't see it even if you link it like that. Just an FYI.
  20. bill23701

2013 mutants

Just received the 26 oz 2013 454 Mutant as a WR have not swung it in game but it feels almost like my 27oz. Hybrid EST with the endload feels and swings heavier from my BP with it.