bill23701
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• damn, already! how much is it? do you happen to have a link or contact or anything? everything i'm looking up is last years info.
    we're looking to play Norfolk on Wed nights, so Chesapeake will either be Monday or Tuesday or Thursday depending on when they do it. how do you register the team? it says you can have no more than 8 people living outside of chesapeake. do they actually care? do you know when the registration starts by chance?
    i think one of my leagues will be chesapeake this year. we're going to play in norfolk and Chesapeake, so maybe we'll play you guys during the week. i won't, but the team will. LOL... i'm only playing norfolk mens, norfolk coed, and MAYBE church mens if they need me and it's not on a night i'm alreayd playing.
    We play in chesapeake could not get enough people to come to P-town lol. I have looked at their tournies I might try to get the guys to play one to try it out.
    Ya'll gonna be playing in Portsmouth this year? you considered playing some SNA mens tourneys this year? you can use any bat you've got as long as the balls are .44/400.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…