Search results

1. lsdman2k1

For Sale Miken Mafia $100 shipped

27.5oz. maybe MAYBE 300 hits. no chips, cracks, etc (perfect shape for # of hits) absolutely smashing the ball right now, even the new .52's. i need to sell this quick so, text me 816-438-1814 for pics.
  2. lsdman2k1

For Sale 27.5 mutjh fs only

hate to let this go, its been my baby for years but i am crunched up pretty tight on dough. good tight endcap with no telescoping. not sure on hits, but honestly, these things are tanks id guess about 1000 but thats just a #. willing to let her go for 150 shipped (canada +15). please dont...
  3. lsdman2k1

Miken Koalition

just wondering what the heck it is. i registered to the site and they advertised the recruiting but then they took it down. did i miss out on something? what is it?
  4. lsdman2k1

For Sale Miken Freak98 27oz MINTY!

Miken Freak98 27oz MINTY! $215 FOR SALE ONLY!!! maybe 50 hits on it, still glossy! this one is returnable/no reciept. really not much else to say, its in minty condition. $215 <--- not really sure where the price is (seems close imo) because it's getting harder to find these in this...
  5. lsdman2k1

For Trade LTT asa recoil maxload 27 oz. for z1k

http://forums.softballfans.com/showthread.php?t=1169755
  6. lsdman2k1

For Sale miken recoil asa 27oz

i have a low serial recoil with about 400-500 hits. bat is returnable, no receipt. end cap is tight with zero separation. both of the stamps are 90%or greater so that shouldn't be an issue. typical scuffs and scratches, but no webbing, cracks or rattles. bat is in great condition, i just find my...
  7. lsdman2k1

ASA illegal bats

this last weekend at a local tournament one of our players was struck with a ball and injured. without even really looking at the bat from my view i asked the other team to please put away their illegal bats. their response was less than pleasing, not to mention the bat being used at that time...
  8. lsdman2k1

For Sale Miken Recoil 25oz Maxload

just picked this one up locally on a trade. I would estimate around 1000 hits, only because it is actually starting to web a little bit. I dont hit 25's, but i know what these go for so i knew you guys would gobble this up. Serial is 73311424, endcap is tight with no separation at all, with 50%...
  9. lsdman2k1

Miken mafia

just came out or will be out soon. i have a friend with asp that hit the utrip version and said it felt like an mv1 on roids. wondering about the asa though. whats really cool about these is that they will be .5 oz bats (26.5/27.5, etc)
  10. lsdman2k1

For Trade 2 for 1 worth/combat 4 miken

the gear is balanced, both 27's. the mayhem has like 50-75 hits, it is not returnable. the gear is hoooooot, some slight webbing (hard to get in pic bc of color) and some paint flaking off, but affects performance in no way. both great bats. id like to double them up for a recoil or freak 98 (27...
  11. lsdman2k1

For Trade Afflicted/may98a

the gear is balanced, both 27's. the mayhem has like 50-75 hits, it is not returnable. the gear is hoooooot, some slight webbing (hard to get in pic bc of color) and some paint flaking off, but affects performance in no way. both great bats. id like to double them up for a recoil or freak 98 (27...
  12. lsdman2k1

For Sale/Trade 27 oz bj fulk/ 30 oz green toxic

first up is the 30 oz. toxic, low serial 00470171 with about 300 hits. returnable no paperwork. now webbing rattles, or any of that other bad stuff. still really stiff--165.00 asa for those who may be wondering next is the mayhem utrip. 27 oz., some webbing and really hot. i would say around...
  13. lsdman2k1

For Trade ssr2 30 oz

TRADED ssr2 30 oz TRADED! Just like the title says.... It has about 300 hits and is opening up really nice. No cracks, rattles webbing or endcap separation. Very solid bat. Id prefer a trade for another ssr2 just a little lighter weight. A 27 would be perfect. I have the receipt with both...
  14. lsdman2k1

orange mayhem

whats the performance difference between the RI and OG? whats with the made in usa and made in china... is that even significant? anyway, the "made in USA" models are going 120-150 on ebay, figured i would see if it was worth interest.
  15. lsdman2k1

freak nxt

does anyone know anything about these yet? shot in the dark, but is it just a repainted fx700?
  16. lsdman2k1

freak 98 plug

the plug in the knob fell out. does this affect the performance of the bat?