Search results

1. K

RHT Louisville Flare - 13.5 inch

I am looking for the older model Louisville Flare. Prefer Dark Brown will look at any at 13.5 inch. I am not looking for the Super Z
  2. K

LTB Easton/Resmondo 26.5 oz

Have one 26.5 RRB Ten BP Swings PM if Interested.
  3. K

LTB Demarini spec 1

Have one in 27 oz Good Shape LMK
  4. K

ISO OG Stadium

I have one with less then 200 swings. In good shape and needs some opening up. Text me if you are interested. 973-570-2094 - Price would be in the 150 range but looking to get rid of some stuff.
  5. K

LTB Asa bats

Have OG Flipper, Aftermath Red and USA Aftermath. All 27 oz though. Less then 200 swings on all.
  6. K

LTB ASA Z’s

Got one if interest. OG Balanced 27 OZ
  7. K

LTB Louisville Slugger Super Z 13.5 inch

I have one just not sure of size. Think it might be 13 inch. Let me know if interested.
  8. K

LOOKING TO BUY 2013 L2'S 27 OZ ONLY

Hello I have one with less then 300 swings. I cant text pictures. Hit me Up if interested
  9. K

LTTF 2017 DC41

I have a DC 41 if you want to purchase.
  10. K

HR Derby balls for bp balls

If you will sell let me know
  11. K

Any Interest in SBF Pacific 404M?

I would like one if still available.
  12. K

LTB Demarini Black Ops Roller BCA Edition

I am currently in search of a Demarini Black Ops Roller BCA Edition. The All Black and Pink one is what I am currently looking for. If you have one please PM me or Text to 973-570-2094. I understand the cost of shipping and am willing to work. Also have trade bait.
  13. K

Never Received Bat

Thank you guys.
  14. K

Never Received Bat

I did receive a message from the user and it was his wife. She had said he got into a really serious accident. If everyone can put him in their thoughts and prayers I think it will be good for his family at this hard time of the year.
  15. K

Never Received Bat

Thank you all for the help. I have sent an email but nothing came back so I am guessing it is valid. I have also done searches with the email address through search engines designed for emails. I did sent gifted as the feedback spoke for itself. I know things can happen but I am just...
  16. K

Never Received Bat

That is my pnly concern and I figured this would be the best platform to start. I received two bats that were shipped after then already so thats my concern. I have asked for tracking and got the last response which was that it was boxed and ready to ship. Thank you
  17. K

Never Received Bat

I am unfortunately dealing with my first bad deal on SBF and not sure what to do. I started a convo with miken4me and he was selling an OG LV1. I sent him a message shortly after it was posted explaining I would take it and sent my address. He sent me paypal and it was sent the following...
  18. K

For Sale L1 and og LV1

Still have not received the LV1. Paypal was sent Last Tuesday
  19. K

For Sale L1 and og LV1

Waiting on Tracking
  20. K

DC41 26oz

Have one in 27 oz let me know if interested