Search results

1. K

RHT Louisville Flare - 13.5 inch

I am looking for the older model Louisville Flare. Prefer Dark Brown will look at any at 13.5 inch. I am not looking for the Super Z
  2. K

LTB Demarini Black Ops Roller BCA Edition

I am currently in search of a Demarini Black Ops Roller BCA Edition. The All Black and Pink one is what I am currently looking for. If you have one please PM me or Text to 973-570-2094. I understand the cost of shipping and am willing to work. Also have trade bait.
  3. K

Never Received Bat

I am unfortunately dealing with my first bad deal on SBF and not sure what to do. I started a convo with miken4me and he was selling an OG LV1. I sent him a message shortly after it was posted explaining I would take it and sent my address. He sent me paypal and it was sent the following...
  4. K

LTTF 2013 OG LV1 25.5-27.5 Oz

Looking for an OG LV1 in the weights listed. Will Consider 2014 LV1 or LV2 but prefer the 2013. Have several items for trade bait, including bats, gear, leather and High End golf Equipment Will do 2-1, 1-1 or 1-1 plus cash on my end. PM to work something out.
  5. K

Price Check Freak 98

Need a little help. Got my hands on a Miken Freak 98. I was wondering what these go for at this time. I know certain serial numbers are better then others. Thanks for whatever feedback you have.