Search results

1. T

The One

Holy crap is all I have to say. I got this bat for Christmas and put 60-70 cuts on it in bp around new years and last night was my first game with it. Its fun when your watching the infield move out of the way on linedrives. This bat has a huge sweet spot. Went 6 for 7 last night with a homerun...
  2. T

Exclusive

Since Easton is coming out with a second OG Helmer, Louisville should come out with a 2011 z-1000 re-issue with the new stamp. It would be a nice break from all of the camo bats they have out and I know we all miss that bat. I can't put mine down.
  3. T

Finally Back In

I haven't owned a demar since the old u-trip stamp the one but I just picked up a NIW Canadian Mad Dawg. Can't wait to swing it.
  4. T

Price Check Og Z2000 EL 26oz

What are these going for? Has QC2 on it 400 hits?
  5. T

Combat Combatant

Hit my first homerun with this bat and it was a linedrive at that. I have roughly 300 hits on it and feels great. It surprised me and my teammates. :D Thank you Combat.
  6. T

GTG My GTG thread

These guys are good to go. Deal with and Would anytime- 1. Scabnews 2. Yac_23
  7. T

Coaching

How in the world do people coach tournament teams? I'm on my second league season which is only 8 games each season and its like running a daycare. My 3 and 4 year old don't whine as much as these grown men. I cut 5 people from last season because they never called or texted anyone that they...
  8. T

Price Check 30oz ST100

I have a 30oz St100 with x 2 return and 200 hits I was wanting to know whats a good price. Someone wants to buy it buy we don't know a price.
  9. T

New to Combat

Just ordered the Combatant a few minutes ago. Figured I would try this before buying a wanted or derby boy.:D
  10. T

Slump

I'm in a terrible hitting slump this past season. I went from hitting leadoff, batting 4/4 or 3/4 last season and this season I'm hitting at the bottom going 1/3 or 0/3. If i get a hit its a dribbler to the ss and I'm having to beat out the throw. I'm a stud in BP even if a bad pitch is thrown...
  11. T

26oz Cartel 2 NR Price Check

How much are these going for. A buddy got his in a return and he is willing to sell it to me but doesn't know a price.
  12. T

Which one?

Looking at trying out a Combat but I don't know anything about them and no one swings those around here. I have seen people rant and rave on here so it has peaked my interest. I swing 2 piece bats, any recommendations? I'm thinking about picking up a Rick Baker Spike(old stamp) for bp since...
  13. T

Can't decide

I have found the SCN17BH( with the new stamp) and the SP12ST100 for a great price on the 30oz but don't know what to get. I loved the ssr2 when i had it long ago and the thing was built like a tank. I swung it in any weather and the thing only got hotter the more hits i put on it. I guess which...
  14. T

Price Check 2011 Z1000 used w/ receipt

Just wanting to get a price check.
  15. T

Wanting to Play More

Anybody that plays at BLD Mansfield, Randoll Mill of SBW need any help? Both of my teams took a break for winter and I'm having withdraws in a bad way. I would like to find a tournament team to start playing with ideally but leagues will work too. I cant play Sundays or Wednesday due to church...
  16. T

I Know Nothing About Gloves

Lets just say I played coach pitch as a kid and hadn't played again till 3 years ago. I bought a 14in nike glove( $60 from academy) for first base and right field for my brothers team and now have become an impact player. I have now played every position and currently have been switching between...
  17. T

Joined the Z-nation

I finally got the z2k el utrip and Im in love. Sold my ssr2, worth 454 ressy legit, and demarini the one utrip and wont turn back. My brother let me swing the Z1k '11 and I was hooked. I have so much more bat control. Im not a yard hitter yet but i do get doubles and triples now. This past...
  18. T

For Sale/Trade 28oz ssr2 for sale or trade

I have a 28oz Easton stealth ssr2 model for sale or trade. It has around 200 hits on it .$160 or trade for a endloaded worth 454 or endloaded z1000. You can text 682 241 8955 for more info. Will post pics soon.