Search results

1. frdvschvy

For Sale 34/26 Combat Wanted 1.21 & 34/26 Monsta Z-Bra 1.21

26oz. Combat Wanted 1.21 Fully Loaded - $100 shipped to lower 48 Unknown number of hits. I would guess less than 150. I picked it up off CL about a week ago but it does not fit my swing very well. I put about 40 hits on it since I have had it. No webbing. One long vertical paint crack...
  2. frdvschvy

The SP14BSR "Elder" earlier than expected. Woohoo!

Looks like these bad boys are starting to show up a little earlier than expected. Pre-order should be on my porch some time today. There goes work for the rest of the day :D
  3. frdvschvy

Just received shipment notification for my "Elder" SP14BSR

Today is a good day and tomorrow will be even better. Just received shipment notification for the "Elder" SP14BSR pre-order placed earlier in the month with expected delivery tomorrow. :biggthumpup: I may not be able to sleep tonight...
  4. frdvschvy

SP14BSR... Who's hit one?

Pre-ordered the new SP14BSR "Elder" earlier in March and it should be here in week or so. Getting very excited and can't wait for it to arrive. Will be swinging this in an outlaw league with .44/375 Trump Evil balls. Who here has had the chance to hit one of these (other than the review in...
  5. frdvschvy

Need a sub in Brea tonight at 5:00

Need a sub tonight in Brea at 5:00. Any position. My normal sub list had been exhausted. Men's league and asa/utrip/nsa bats allowed. Text me at 949-433-5919 if you want to play. Thanks, Mike
  6. frdvschvy

Need two outfielders for season in Brea, CA. Starts 1/12

City of Brea Mens League. Our new season starts on Sunday 1/12 and I need two outfielders. Games are on Sundays between 5pm and 8pm. ASA/USSSA/NSA bats allowed. $50 per player. 10 games plus playoffs. Text or call me at 949-433-5919 if you are interested in playing. Thanks! Mike
  7. frdvschvy

City of Brea lookng for mens league teams. Sunday nights

The winter season for the City of Brea Sunday mens league will begin this Sunday (1/12) and there is still room for more teams. Game times range from 5pm - 8pm. ASA/NSA/Utrip bats allowed and we will be hitting 44/375 balls this season. If you want to bring a team to the league please contact...
  8. frdvschvy

Need two subs in Brea tomorrow night (Sunday 9/15)

First game of the season and we have a 5:45 & 7:00 double header. I have a few guys out of town and just lost a player due to GF drama. Looking to pickup two subs (IF or OF) for our games tomorrow. No bat restrictions and we use .47/525 balls. Makes for some good action. We play at the...
  9. frdvschvy

SSEST & EST5E vs. .47/525 Super Blue Dots?

Ok, please take it easy on the Easton guy wandering into the Worth section. New to Worth and looking at picking these up for a metal league that uses .47/525 super blue dots. I am assuming the results will be pretty good. Who has experience hitting these rocks with either the SSEST (black) or...
  10. frdvschvy

Memorial Day BP Session North Orange County.

Ok, so no go on this tomorrow. Not enough people in town and I will likely just roll to the pickup/superdraft at Palm park. __________________
  11. frdvschvy

Need an OF Sunday nights in Brea. No bat restrictions!

New season starts on 6/9 and I need to pickup 1 more player. Sunday nights. Looking to pickup an OF for the season. No bat restrictions and we hit .47/525 super blue dots. Games played at the Brea Sports Park on the corner of Birch/Valencia. Shoot me a text if you are interested...
  12. frdvschvy

Help break in a new L1 today @1:00 in Fullerton (indoor)

I have a hitting tunnel reserved at Power Alley indoor cages in Fullerton today for 1:00. Taking a bucket of .47/525 balls to break in a new L1. Anybody want to come help put in some swings? Address is 1430 E Walnut Ave, Fullerton, CA 92831. Text me at 949-433-5919 if you are going to...
  13. frdvschvy

Like a kid on Christmas

New 26oz. L1 (return for broken L2) waiting for me when I got home today. I am like an effing kid on Christmas. Weighting feels perfect and dry swings feel smooth like butter. Going to BP it in the morning and I am not sure if I will be able to sleep tonight. The anticipation is killing me :D
  14. frdvschvy

Warranty on purchases with Easton online store credit?

I ordered a bat through Easton's site today using a credit promo code. I know some people here have experience with the Easton store credits. Does anybody know if these purchases carry the normal warranty?
  15. frdvschvy

LTB OG Easton SCX23 26oz.

Looking for a 26oz. OG Easton SCX23. Not re-issue. Lot's of miles on the bat is fine. Let me know what you have and what you want for it. I also have a 28oz. Craze B/O as trade bait.
  16. frdvschvy

For Trade 28oz. B/O Craze Xtreme

Looking to trade for 26oz. Utrip sticks (does not need new stamp) or some old school metal. I am also open to adding some cash if the trade warrants it. I am finding my groove with lighter bats and don't swing this 28oz. any more. Has some miles on it but hits the crap out of the ball...
  17. frdvschvy

Any deals for the new OC location grand opening today?

Any deals going on with the grand opening of the new OC location today? I am thinking of swinging by to check it out later today.
  18. frdvschvy

Need quote for cost and turn around time.

My team is in the market for new jerseys. I need a quote for the cost (including artwork/setup) and turn around time for 12 full sub dye jerseys. Our logo is already in AI Vector format. Shoot me a PM with what you can do. Thanks. Mike
  19. frdvschvy

250 swing L2 goes boom. Pics inside

250 cuts with a mix of Evil BP and .47/525 balls. Started as a crack that spread very quickly. The bat went from sounding like a shotgun to sounding like one of those giant red plastic bats once the crack developed. My ST100 and a buddies 100W have 1,000+ hits with the same balls and no signs...
  20. frdvschvy

L2 pure hotness, webbing and possible crack at 200 hits

Just like the title says. Right at 200 hits (rock hard balls) and absolutely spitting fire! Hitting some of the longest balls I have ever hit. Webbing up like crazy and the start of what I think might be a crack. Can't imagine the bat getting any better than this! :D