Search results

1. lefty23

For Sale Miken Long Haul Bomber 34/27

I have a like new Miken Long Haul Bomber I'd like to sell... it's returnable and probably has less than 50 swings on it... I just never play and I don't need it anymore... first $150 takes it...Email me @ [email protected] or text me at (843) 424-9082. I will gladly email some pics to...
  2. lefty23

LTB Blackberry Curve For Verizon...

I am looking to buy a Curve for Verizon... Let me know what ya have and what ya want for it... I have a Pearl I am willing to throw in on trade if necessary...Email me at [email protected] or text me @ 843-424-9082... Thanks... Jeremy
  3. lefty23

Blackberry Storm For Sale or Trade

I have a like new blackberry storm I would like to sell or maybe trade for a Blackberry Curve and some cash... I would like to get around $300 if sold... It comes with Car and home charger as well as black silicone cover that has been on it since I bought it... Also everything else that come...
  4. lefty23

Yamaha DGX-620 Electric Piano 88 Note...

I have a LIKE NEW Yamaha DGX 620 Electric Piano I would like to sale...This is a good deal at only $450 as they are going on ebay for over $500 plus shipping... It has a full size 88 note keyboard... Studio Quality sound at a fraction of the price...I may be willing to ship but it would be a...
  5. lefty23

Treo 700W for Verizon...

I have a used Verizon Palm 700W I would like to sell... The Phone is in great working order... no scratches on the screen only on the casing...I would like $60 for it shipped to your door...
  6. lefty23

Blackberry Storm For Sale

I have a MINT condition Blackberry Storm I would like to sell... NO TRADES please...It comes with the home charger and a car charger as well as the rubber skin which I have used since I owned it...so it's in GREAT shape... I would like to get $300 for it... You can email me at...
  7. lefty23

Nintendo Wii and Games for Sale!!!

I have a LIKE NEW Nintendo Wii with 5 games plus the Wii Sports Game... It comes with two controllers, 1 nunchcuk, 1 Classic Controller and recharcheable battery dock with batteries for the two controllers... Games are: Mario Cart Monopoly Sega Bass Fishing Mario Super Sluggers Summer...
  8. lefty23

PS3 And 6 Games For Sale

I have a 40 gig PS3 with 6 games I would like to sell... It's only been played by an adults and has been well taken care of... Games are Assassins Creed NBA Live 09 TopSpin 3 NCAA March Madness 08 Major League Baseball 2k7 Madden 08 Not interested in selling games individually...
  9. lefty23

Blackberry Storm...

I have a Blackberry Storm that I found at Best Buy after I had just did my upgrade through verizon...This phone is the deal... I would like to get back what I paid for it at Best Buy...I paid $599 plus tax...so I would take $650 shipped... the phone is in hand and ready to ship... I will ship it...
  10. lefty23

Dakota Deerwood is GTG...

Just received my bat from D.D...he is good to go...super fast shipping...