Search results

1. mtiefenb

LTB 2 bowling ball roller bag

wanting a roller bag for 2 or more bowling balls let me know
  2. mtiefenb

my meh draft

10 team .5ppr, dont feel real confident but not the worst draft in the league hopefully i can make a trade for one of the qbs for some WR help had 7th pick allowed one keeper (foster) QB Matthew Stafford,Russell Wilson RB Arian Foster, Steven Jackson, Darren McFadden, Ryan Mathews...
  3. mtiefenb

Anybody on fanduel.com?

Heres one team I entered. 60K cap to spend on your team for just week one. Its a 2$ multi entry 9999 max teams I think 1300ish are signed up so far. highest score wins obviously, reg scoring .5ppr (pays out to 250th and better) Matt Ryan ATL @ NO RB Alfred Morris WAS v PHI RB Maurice...
  4. mtiefenb

anybody paranoid about keeping/drafting foster this year?

one of my leagues decided to keep one player (you dont lose the round he was drafted in). It's pretty much standard scoring with .5ppr Have till Saturday to choose my keeper. As of now its Foster, seems like hes always injured leading up to week 1 and still performs and ill prob just end up...
  5. mtiefenb

USSSA foul ball dead ball?

Utrip tourny today I was batting had full count no more fouls and runners on first and second only one out . I hit a ball that hooked into foul territory and was caught in the air in foul territory. Both runners tag and advance to 3rd and 2nd. Ump says dead ball runners go back to previous base...
  6. mtiefenb

kershaw or gio gonzalez?

Trying to trade matt Kemp for an ACE... right now going after kershaw or gonzalez Name a few pitchers that I should also target
  7. mtiefenb

trade thoughts

H2H I trade matt Kemp and RA ****ey For CC sebathia and josey Reyes My OF has depth with Justin Upton, Michael Bourne, Michael Morse, josh red****, Jason kubel and even have curtis granderson on DL then of course matt kemp Seems like a good trade to me...any thoughts?
  8. mtiefenb

2nd year doing FB, rip away

11man H2H, drafted on my phone in during a work dinner so made it hard to research selections MI is gonna hurt and of course a week after the draft everyone starts breaking their thumbs... 6 Matt Kemp, LAD OF 17 Justin Upton, Atl OF 28 Hanley Ramirez, LAD 3B 39 Cole Hamels, Phi...
  9. mtiefenb

WHICH 2 WRs WOULD YOU START

pick 2 wr to start... .5PPR then pretty much standard Torrey smith vs PIT Amendola vs NYJ Titus Young vs GB Mike Williams vs CAR
  10. mtiefenb

Ray Rice for AJ Green?

Guy in my league keeps bugging me trying to get ray rice from me. He offered welker straight up and i rejected. Now he offered AJ green which has been dominating and would be nice to add a top WR but i have hard time letting rice go and it would leave me in a bind at RB PPR bonus points for...
  11. mtiefenb

did anyone get ****** by the stat correction made this morning?

Due to a stat correction by the Elias Sports Bureau, the official statistician of the NFL, Ben Roethlisberger was awarded a 13-yard TD pass on what had been a rushing TD for Rashard Mendenhall in the 2nd quarter of Sunday's Eagles-Steelers game. The correction was processed Thursday morning...
  12. mtiefenb

Somethin funny to make all you 0-4 idiots laugh

NFL QBs chattin it up on facebook... sorry dont know how to post the whole thing on here so just click the link or copy and paste, or just fix it for mehttp://profootballmock.com/?p=4810 http://profootballmock.com/?p=4810
  13. mtiefenb

nice little trade proposal

guy just offered me: ray rice and green ellis for spiller and A morris wish i could prolong this trade until the week fred jackson comes back and wondering how much of a hit spiller will take if any from Fjackson return. opinions?
  14. mtiefenb

Am i crazy considering starting alfred morris over Jgraham for FLEX

already have cj spiller and Trich starting in my two RB slots. This league doesn't have a TE spot just a flex RB WR TE(which i hate). I know JImmy Graham is a must start but the matchup of A.morris and CIN is at least making me consider the gamble. Down side with morris is it looks like RG3...
  15. mtiefenb

last money league, bask in the glory

2nd pick in a 10 team .5ppr then everything pretty much standard scoring. RBs and qbs took over the first round besides calvin J. Peyton Manning, Den QB (5) Arian Foster, Hou RB (1) Fred Jackson, Buf RB (2) Darren Sproles, NO RBWRTE (4) Dwayne Bowe, KC WR (6) Demaryius Thomas, Den WR...
  16. mtiefenb

who would you take with 2nd pick...

who would you take with 2nd pick between foster, rice, and rodgers.. the likely outcomes ill face... foster or rice? rice or rodgers? rodgers or foster? 10 team ppr .5
  17. mtiefenb

rate my draft 10 team PPR 7th pick

Brees, Drew 1st RB Jackson, Fred 3rd RB Richardson, Trent 4th WR Brown, Antonio 6th WR Thomas, Demaryius 5th RB-WR-TE Graham, Jimmy 2nd DST Lions 14th K Prater, Matt 13th Bench (RB) Greene, Shonn 10th Bench (RB) Spiller, C.J. 12th Bench (RB) Tate, Ben 11th Bench (RB)...
  18. mtiefenb

any 2013 worths for sale DFW?

Looking for 2013 worth NIW with valid receipt/warranty. Would prefer XL or new connell but not opposed to the legits. I'm in S arlington
  19. mtiefenb

Durability of the 2013's

Just wonderin how the new stamped bats are holding up?