Search results

1. G

26oz black helmer flex

Bat is sold locally
  2. G

It’s basically needed to be able to return a bat with the original bar code sticker and receipt...

It’s basically needed to be able to return a bat with the original bar code sticker and receipt. I don’t have either.
  3. G

26oz black helmer flex

I’ve never shipped to Canada. Is it more for shipping? Send me a text or message here please. Thanks
  4. G

26oz black helmer flex

Looking to unload an old bat I don’t use anymore for a steal. Great condition no receipt no barcode. 26oz Black Helmer flex for $100 shipped For faster response text me 408 731 0323
  5. G

Freak black usssa

Is this returnable with receipt? Let me know PM me if so I'll take it. PP ready
  6. G

For Sale Lts 2016 freak black

Did you end up selling this miken? Pm me if not and I'll take it. PP ready
  7. G

For Sale Miken Freak 12..... 25oz NR

Message sent w tracking
  8. G

It was sold to tgcross sorry fellas. My mistake on the wrong name
  9. G

Made a huge mistake o meant to put your name. It was sold to you. My apologies fellas. Honest mistake
  10. G

Sold to jcastello52 Meant tgcross23
  11. G

Waiting on you response for payment. If not will go to next person in line
  12. G

I have a barely hit 25oz Freak 12 that I don't seem to pickup and swing often so I'm selling. It has maybe 50 swings(all on turf fields) and its in mint condition. It is not returnable. Selling for $130 firm on price. No hurry to sell if u want it message me...
  13. G

Last year's miken triad usssa blk/Blue

My black triad was denied as it barely hit 210 on compression in Phoenix. N it's only got 3-400 swings. Picked up my buddies freak black n thing is going to be just as good! Going to swing my freak black for the first time tomorrow night so hope this passes at the next one!
  14. G

For Sale/Trade Demarini One 26oz near mint.... W recent receipt

Sold for asking price.
  15. G

1/8/2015 is date of receipt
  16. G

For Trade Demarini True One 26oz w recent receipt

I want to trade my my True one 26oz for a Miken. I can add cash to make the deal even. It comes with valid receipt. Miken Triad 3(black) Miken freak black Miken Dc41
  17. G

Not very many swings on it just not putting down my Triad so I want to sell my One or trade. I will sell for 140 shipped firm on that since it's near mint
  18. G

For Sale GoPro white edition needs a better home

I have a GoPro that I purchased this year and I do have the receipt that I do not use as much as I thought I would. It comes with everything that came with it in its original purchase. I did purchase the chest harness as well. It is in perfect working condition. Just think somebody could use it...
  19. G

LTB Stadium 2.1

Have a 26 that's fire right now. No receipt though. Pm if interested. Has 1 inch paint crack on barrel but nothing else. Lmk
  20. G

For Sale 25.5 Future in great shape for $200 shipped!

Bat is sold for asking price. Thank you