Search results

1. 1pitchwounder

Price Check NIW 27oz Sunday Swagger

Thanks guys for the help
  2. 1pitchwounder

For Sale Scn9

I've got a NIW but NR Sunday Swagger. PM if interested or just send text (907) 388-4226.
  3. 1pitchwounder

This bat is NR but NIW I already have a freak 98. I'm done swinging DeMarini looking to pick up a Rip-It Reaper2 or a SCN9. Will add cash too
  4. 1pitchwounder

What does hitting the middle mean?

Been playing for 3 years up here just cuz I'm stationed up here. Team AK is still a tough team to play!!!
  5. 1pitchwounder

They do and if it was a hell of a play they'll give him/her the respect that player deserves.
  6. 1pitchwounder

Well I do catch 80% of those balls and had my hand broke twice and keep coming back for more!!!!
  7. 1pitchwounder

I'm a pitcher and when a team hits the middle I don't get that mad because I've got leather on my hand just like everyone else. With that said most teams I've played on will hit the middle on the other team till that person that hit the middle on me comes up and says sorry. I got **** happens...
  8. 1pitchwounder

Just trying to find out what I could get out of it or what anyone would give in trade
  9. 1pitchwounder

One.12

I had about 500 swings on mine and it bit the dust it has a crack about 7" long on it. Buddy of mine had about the same number of swings on his and after he hit a bomb his cracked too. So swing it till it's dead!!!
  10. 1pitchwounder

For Trade 28oz OG Flex

I've got a 28oz Worth EST Gold and a 27oz Combat SX3 Uncensord....What do ya think?
  11. 1pitchwounder

LTB Demarini One.12

I will have a brand new not even swung yet in a couple weeks.