Search results

1. sfortune

What program to use for Tourney Flyers?

Looking for a program to use to design a tourney flyer. Would prefer some kind of free program as this is just for 1 tourney but will take suggestions. Thanks for the help. I know i can google it but would like the input from the people who actually have used one
  2. sfortune

For Trade 27oz OG Utrip Catty

Looking to trade it for a 26 or 27 oz Z1000, balanced or endload, ASA or Utrip. The Z can be a WR as well The catty is well broken in, but I have fallen in love with my Z's
  3. sfortune

Brian Cushing all Access video

This mother****er is straight up crazy. Just one of the reasons I love having him on the Texans http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=b9e_1338116567
  4. sfortune

I miss one tournament and you guys try to kick everyones ass :D

What am I gonna do with you boys? I am glad that Miggs is on our side though :D I dont ever want to try and stop that ****ing train from wrecking shop
  5. sfortune

GTG DDI22 is Very GTG

Dont ever hesitate to deal with him. Very fast shipper and packages the bats very well.
  6. sfortune

BP at BLD on Wednesday

Starting at 10, I need to leave by 2 or so. Everyone is welcome. I need to get my swings in and some pitching warm up before Hoooters
  7. sfortune

RR at Stab Pitch City 2/17/12

Might as well start the thread now. who all is playing out there? Hometown will be there in full force , finally. Then on to Hooters 1 on the 25th
  8. sfortune

2013 Bats

What parks around the houston area do you think will make us swing the new **** in 2013? PJ's- Slo pitch- BLD- HSP- I just got rid of my Resmondo Legit in a 2/1 trade for a 2013 titan and a 2009 black titan. I have another guy that wants to do a 2/1 trade for my 2013 titan for a M75...
  9. sfortune

For Trade 2013 Worth Resmondo 454 Legit

looking to do a 2-1 for NR Utrip worths( mutants or mayhems) Prefer balanced but will look at 26-27oz with endloads This 27oz Ressy has 25 hits on her and is still very minty. She is hotttt Text me at 7136771513 for pics
  10. sfortune

Prototype Gear is Here

Guys, this has to be some of the best gear I have worn in all of my softball playing days. I am not the manufacturer, just a rep. We have alot more gear than is listed here, but this is stuff that we keep a large stock of. Feel free to PM me for any orders. You can also text me at 713-677-1513...
  11. sfortune

For Sale Prototype Softball Gear is here

Guys, this has to be some of the best gear I have worn in all of my softball playing days. I am not the manufacturer, just a rep. We have alot more gear than is listed here, but this is stuff that we keep a large stock of. Feel free to PM me for any orders. You can also text me at 713-677-1513...
  12. sfortune

Christmas Pics

http://forums.softballfans.com/showthread.php?t=1127736 I swear on all that is holy at christmas that Country has a twin in the first pic :D
  13. sfortune

For Sale/Trade 27oz OG Utrip Catty sb105

27oz OG Utrip Catty sb105* Pics added **price adjusted* This fire stick has roughly 1,000 cuts on it so there is some wear but there is NO webbing or cracks. She is already broken in for you. Looking to trade for: 26oz: Utrip Z1000, Mayhems, XL, WSE, Cartel any offer will be looked at...
  14. sfortune

SFortune GTG List

TNoff, jstorm23, puddinjls ,zx0647, bpratt34, buzzard69, 420mj w, rickragan, houstonsluggers, Dr. longball, chasingda1, R.O.C.C., Bashbro24, Death Machine, Bikeman311, kfferg, bigyankesfan, jslick324, sayisuggadaddy, Bigsimon, crawl13, Ebulldog BReal37 DDI22
  15. sfortune

Jokers Tourney at BLD-LC Who's gonna be there?

Who is playing at BLD This saturday? I will be pitching for Lethal Assult
  16. sfortune

Veterans Benefit Tourney Nov 19th @ HSP

I will be putting a team in this tourney to support my brothers. LMK if you are interested. Looking to get 12 people to play this. Lets get some assassins in this ***** 1.SFortune - P,IF,C 2.Thakaz - 1st, P, C, 3rd, EH 3.TxOutlaws- 1st,C 4.Codeguy - Outfield 5.TxBullets - P,2nd,C...
  17. sfortune

LTT OG Catty 27oz

looking to flip this for a worth or miken 26-27oz. just replaced the grip with tennis tape & taper on the knob
  18. sfortune

Worlds In College Station

Who is going and when are you getting there
  19. sfortune

Swinging K's ???? your thoughts ???

JClarke, Whats your take on the whole "missing the underhand thrown 12" ball?" You and pat can conference call and get back to us on it :eek:
  20. sfortune

Prayers for B-Dub from the crooks

Many of us know Bryan, the pitcher from The crooks here in Houston. He was stabbed , yes you read that right, in an altercation at slo-pitch last night during the round robin. He says that the knife missed his vital organs and he would be alright. This **** needs to severely be put in check...