Search results

1. oakbrook2012

GTG Tcal49 is super gtg

Tcal49 is super gtg.. Hooked me up with a couple very nice sticks :D Great deals and very smooth dude to do business with!
  2. oakbrook2012

GTG pioss2310 is gtg

Hooked me up on a nice easton.. pioss2310 is gtg
  3. oakbrook2012

LTB Evo Ax - No Kus!

Buying all Demarini Evo's 2007 and older.. All sizes.. Prefer minty but will look at almost everything. Pm prices.
  4. oakbrook2012

4 Homers in 30 Seconds

A buddy let me swing his 28 oz Salvo with about 300 cuts on it for the 1st time.
  5. oakbrook2012

For Sale Sklz Hit Away Batting System

**SOLD** Looking to unload some items around the garage to make room. Selling a lighty used and not abused 2010 Skilz batting system.$ 65 Shipped
  6. oakbrook2012

Too cold to swing??

Ok so we have a league championship games coming up and the weather is gonna be @ 30/40 degrees at best :eek: I used to use my Volt when it got this bad but it's banned now in asa. Which sticks in my bag should I bring out??:confused: CV12 SCN8 Evo ax og Rocketech Techzilla Srv3 Srv5 Srv6
  7. oakbrook2012

Price Check Worth Mayhem May98a

WORTH MAY98A reissue white cap NIW - 28 oz
  8. oakbrook2012

For Sale NIW Anderson Nanotek & NOW Techzilla Package Deal

Just like the title states. Both with warranty for $ 215.00 shipped!! *NANO SOLD* 28oz NIW Anderson Nanotek & 27oz NOW Techzilla. Both 2011 ASA versions.
  9. oakbrook2012

New to Miken - Ultra vs Freak?

Ok so I normally swing demarini and Easton sticks but looking to experiment with Miken brand. I was told the Ultra's and Freaks are the best of the best. Any insight would be appreciated! A great deal on one would be even better.
  10. oakbrook2012

For Sale/Trade Anderson in COLD Weather??

Just picked up the Anderson Bat Trilogy. Rocket, Zilla and Nano. Have not swung any of them due to 40-60 degree weather we have had lately. Can I swing any of these in low temps like this. Or do I put em on the shelf till next year when the temps are higher?? :confused:
  11. oakbrook2012

LTB Pitching Screen

LTB lightweight pitching screen for team bp sessions. Used ok. Let me know what you wanna get rid of. Tired of dodging middle wars balls when I pitch :eek:
  12. oakbrook2012

LTB Best Cold Weather Bats??

Iam talking Midwest 40-50 degree weather!! Any info and let me know what you have.
  13. oakbrook2012

LTB SRV31 and SRV51 Easton

Looking to buy NIW SRV31 and SRV51 EOS Easton asa bats. Let me know what you got :cool:
  14. oakbrook2012

For Trade Anderson TechZilla 27 oz.

Let's see what you guys have for this NIW 27 oz. returnable 2011 K Series TechZilla SP
  15. oakbrook2012

LTB 2009 Easton Bats - SCL1, SRV1, SRV2. SSR1 etc.

Looking to buy 2009 Easton Synergy and Stealth Series Bats NIW Will look at Minty's also on a case by case basis. Synergy Clear SCL1 Stealth Reveal SSR1 Synergy Reveal SRV1 Synergy Reveal SRV2 Also added: SRV51 SRV31
  16. oakbrook2012

For Sale/Trade ASA Craze Mizuno NIW

***SOLD***Looking to trade/sell 2011 red/black craze 27 oz. NIW. no warranty. $100 shipped in the states.
  17. oakbrook2012

LTB LTB: SoftBall Carrier/Bag/Case

Hey all!! Looking for a new or used softball carrier or bag or case of some kind. Tired of hauling 5 gallon buckets around all the time. Let me know what you have, open to all possibilities. Thanks
  18. oakbrook2012

For Sale SB73V - 26 oz.

Voltage TPS SB73V - Barely Swung **sold** Barely starting to break in. Under 150 Swings on this beast. No cracks, webbing, or rattles. Minor cosmetics from the field and bag, good condition! Gotta go, **sold**