Search results

1. B

For Sale/Trade buddys wants to.sale or trade is scn9 26oz

Well he wants a 27oz bat or sale sale price would.be 170 6412267933 if u want picks its got like 400 hits no wobble or clicking
  2. B

LTB looking for.asa stamped.TA

Like it says my team wants some of these balls we used one last week and now in love let me know what u got so.i can get the teams money for some balls
  3. B

LTB my buddy wants a green toxic 28oz maybe 27oz

Like it says want one in good shape and 6412269733 is my number for pics and prices
  4. B

LTB buddy looking to.buy a 28oz 2013asa helmer

Like it say looking.for.a.new helper don't.have to.be in wrapper but.in ok.shape.let me know.what u got.im going to.wait tell we find one.for.good.price
  5. B

LTB buddy wants a a bat bag must hold four bats and in good.shape

Like it says buddy need a new roller or.maybe back pack but.must hold at lease four bats 641 2267933 go ahead and send me pics of what u got so i can show him not looking to spend more the like $60
  6. B

LTB got a buddy that said find me a bat $150-250

Like it says my buddy said find me a bat it has to be 26-28oz and asa only and he does also want a good glove so If u got both let me know but I really onky looking for easton --mutant --those would be the first picks
  7. B

LTB looking for nice Us Cellular smart phone for nokona/amg1275t

Like it says I need a new phone and i have a nice nokona glove for trade for the right phone I have pics of It on my phone of in a glove tread
  8. B

For Sale/Trade Nokona rht/amg1275t

I looking to sale this glove more then trade it but if the right trade comes I will. Sale price is $135obo or trade for a easton bat 26-28oz I have pics of glove on my phone my number is 6412267933 if u want some and my phone dont let me post them so if someone would help me out that would be...
  9. B

ok are thunder advance banned in asa

I heard last year they where but still i see a couple teams use one in a game and i just wanted to really know and if not **** get me some
  10. B

LTB No Errors Dinger roller new one

Like it say my bud wants a no errors now heard to much **** about sports55 and we called them like four times and they keep changing the date on when the bags are coming in well the one color he wants
  11. B

LTB my buddy wants a sports55 bag roller

Like It says he keeps trying to get one through sports55 but one guy says they will have the orange and black ones in two weeks two weeks ago and now its going to be a month so now I'm just trying to find him one its got to be in good shape with zippers working 6412267933 send me pic of what u got
  12. B

Price Check have two niw sp12sy98h 26oz and 27oz

Like It says have two of them one is a 26oz and one is a 27oz both have one return left these are my buddys and he wanted me to post this to see what he could get out of them
  13. B

For Sale/Trade HP mini 210 couple month old

Like It says just over three month old step sister used It now she got a iPad so I'm looking to sale or trade for a good bat sale price would be $200obo I like eastons or mutants or looking for ipodsi have pics on my phone 6412267933 if u want some price and would like to trade for a scn8-5
  14. B

For Sale/Trade kenect for 360 and comp laptop

i have a kenect i never use and a compact laptop i would sale or trade for a bat im only looking for eastons or maybe a mutant the laptop needs cleaned i believe its 15.4 in si'ze and don't use it i have i ipad now and not going to spend the money to clean it so sale price for both is $170 obo i...
  15. B

LTB looking for a new roller

Like It says looking for a new roller really liked my sports55 because of the back pack straps but kinda want to try a no errors roller but they cost so much 6412267933 is my number let me Know what u got and price
  16. B

For Sale/Trade two rollers and one og av 27oz el

I have a Easton roller that holds six bats and spot for shoes and holds like two gloves and 20 balls or whatever u want and I have a sports55 roller and the combat og av is a 27 oz el and has unkown hits I'm looking to trade them for a bat or maybe sale but the prices on the bags might be high...
  17. B

LTTF im looking for scx3 i got two to trade for it

I have a One .12 27oz with couple hundred hits and a 2nd batch juggernaut 27oz I have pics on my phone I'm looking for a nice scx3 28oz or 27oz my number is 641 2267933 send me pics of your scx3 and I will send u pics of my two
  18. B

For Sale/Trade 27oz one .12

I just got this in a trade and just more of a Easton guy or a mutant so just want to see what I could get for this it has a couple hundred hits on it I have pics on my phone if u would like some its clean still got a nice shine on it sale price would be like $175 obo
  19. B

For Sale/Trade Asa freak fx700 27oz bal

Like It says I'm looking to trade or sale. Sale price would be $175 or trade for a easton bat if I could find a scx3 would be good would add cash depend on bat would also trade for a black and yellow mutant or a red and yellow mutant I have pics on my phone leave me a number and I will send u...
  20. B

LTB black and white turfs and ball pants

I'm looking for a good pair of size ten turf and size 32-34 ball pants for this year I would like them to be boombah but will listen to other brands I want a pair of turfs that go with anything colors I have like seven pair of pants but nothing to go with my black and white jersey this year I'm...