Search results

1. N

Best bat for a team of beginners? weight, balance etc

This ^^^^^^^^ is the way to go
  2. N

Easton Half Voucher for OGs that were banned?

I just buy an easton bat off a local sporting goods store and use that receipt. Already sent in a scn8 they sent me a easton united
  3. N

Swing help

From the back view it doesn't look like a fluid smooth swing kinda a stop from lower body plant to upper body torque
  4. N

Swing help

Or your pulling out to soon
  5. N

Swing help

Its like your a t-rex . Try putting your left foot towards the very back of the plate in the batters box and extend swing through the ball
  6. N

Swing help

Short arming means your not extending your arms. Your catching the ball to late
  7. N

The heartbreak.....

Indoor batting cages !!!
  8. N

easton reflex

Hahaha alloy bat. Um whichever you get just try and get it out of the infield, i would recommend working on finding a really old used one that way it will be more flexible hopefully used for softball not breaking car windows or peoples knees.
  9. N

D team needs pitcher

I pitch non stop cookies
  10. N

Easton sp15BWA 26oz

I put about 700 bp hits with 44 cores before it opened up hot as heck , no cracks or webbing. Seems like it's going to be a tank, out hitting my demarini true one
  11. N

D team needs pitcher

5 or 4 infielders
  12. N

ASA power bat

Hahaha left handed bat!! Thats what you wife said to me last night about you while you were drooling on softballfans -Six- hahahahaha
  13. N

PRICE CHECK: 27oz SRV1

Get a 15lb sledge hammer break it send it back to easton after you get a reciept
  14. N

How many home runs will you hit this year

Cannot bat 1,000 tryin to go yard. Even the best power hitters pop up eventually , my buddy always hits a ton but pops up at the wrong time I will hit a ton of inside the parkers , but those don't count always an error somewhere . A few leagues I play in theres no fences so unless you can hit a...
  15. N

Any reviews on: brysonbaker bomb squad

I've owned them all now the 16-15-14 kinda all feel the same break in time differs 2-400 hits thinking its the outer shell/paint thickness. My buddy and I are always doing bp then cutting the bats in half
  16. N

Need a bat

I bought these for $80 each
  17. N

BP Tuesday Morning in East Whittier Area

If you want to hit some bp in arcadia hit me up
  18. N

How many home runs will you hit this year

0 home runs I would rather lead the league in batting average, my buddy who always leads the leagues in homeruns usually bats around .400
  19. N

Demarini White Steel Warranty Class Action

They did say that the 2016 line would offer a new steel line but what I'm assuming is that they wanted a 2016 model in return but were told like me that their receipt would have expired and no warranty would be offered. I would have waited on a list for the 2016 model but wasn't offered that option.
  20. N

Demarini White Steel Warranty Class Action

I bought last years model it lasted about 20 swings then the whole end of the bat shattered I was playing in a single wall alloy league or mls. They said in November I either choose a sf7 -not allowed in my league or two ultimate weapons- found at walmart for $49 each or they told me I could...