Search results

1. doog314

Armed&Hammered Mockups

heres what we got going for this year...may change the color combo...not sure yet
  2. doog314

For Sale/Trade 26 oz Fulk2

looking to sell/trade my 26oz BJ Fulk2...pics and info are in the link below...will consider trades in 26oz...no need for asa trades though... http://forums.softballfans.com/showthread.php?t=1217626
  3. doog314

For Sale 26oz Fulk 2

Looking to sell my 26oz BJ Fulk 2. @300 swings...no rattle...very minor webbing in a couple areas...normal field wear...endcap is very tight and no seperation...is returnable...but no receipt...will let go for SOLD...to the lower 48. open to trade offers pm me if intersted....
  4. doog314

Winter Worlds, Tampa 02/24-02/26

I see all this talk about everything under the sun with other tournies and the "it" ball...bat standards...etc etc... But, nothing about this...I was just wondering who will be in this one...and how were the past ones?
  5. doog314

For Sale/Trade Under Armour cleats

I have a pair of Under Armour Ignite Low ST metal cleats for sale. NWOT size 11. Retail $69.99. Will sell for 40.00 firm. Will mail USPS priority mail anywhere in the lower 48. PM for more info. Will also entertain offers for trade. Thanks.