Search results

1. B

USSSA Automatic out?

I'm playing short stop. There is a runner on first and a runner on second. I get the ball hit to me, the runner on second runs towards third, but stops and back tracks towards second to avoid the tag and the double play. If that runner a automatic out once he goes forward then backwards on a force?
  2. B

Not GTG Ngtg droppinbombz20 / jbrewer1973

Long story short. I did a deal with this guy. Suppose to ship the same day. He shipped the next day. I checked the tracking number a couple days later and it said it was delivered in california. I LIVE IN WASHINGTON!!! I know mistakes happen so I contact him and he says that he gave me the wrong...
  3. B

For Trade SCX3 extend and ASA recoil

PICS IN ALBUM Looking to trade my scx3 and asa recoil. Both bats are returnable and 27oz. RECOIL- 27oz returnable... maybe 6-700 cuts. Endcap is solid, no cracks, no webbing. EXTENDED- 27oz returnable... maybe 3-350 cuts. Endcap is solid, no cracks, no webbing. Only trading these as a pair...
  4. B

GTG Hawkfan07 is GTG

Good communication. Shipped fast
  5. B

GTG 24BOMBERS is GTG

Deal went smooth with good communication. Will do biz again
  6. B

For Sale/Trade scn18bh for miken

I would like to trade my 30oz SCN18BH for a DVS1. Bat has no more than 125 hits on it and is returnable X2 and I'm sure I can find the reciept. Bat is still in great condition. Will here other offers too. pics in album
  7. B

GTG sjk103098

good communication fast turn around on bat. will do business again
  8. B

For Sale/Trade 30oz Scn18bh for 2 piece

Looking to trade my 30oz scn18bh for a mutant or duo. It has around -125 hits on it returnable X2 with receipt. Pm with email addy and I'll send pics. I use my phone for the net and can't post pics. Sorry thx. pics are now in my album
  9. B

For Sale/Trade 30oz scn18bh for demarini

Would like to trade for a stadium or a cartel. Bat has around 125 hits on it. Very clean returnable X2 with receipt. pics are now in album
  10. B

For Trade Scn18bh

Got a scn18bh with around 125 hits on it. Very good condition and returnable X2. Would like to trade. Got a couple bats in mind, but kinda open to others as well. PM me with email addy and I can send pics. Can't post pics on here with my phone. Thx pics are in album