Search results

1. Small town

For Sale "not for resale" Taxi Cab bats Easton Brigades -9, -10

Looking to sell my NIW "not for resale" Easton Brigades Both are gone FP13S1 34/24 Sold locally FP13X1 34/25 is GONE
  2. Small town

Orange warning sticker on all new bats

Can someone please post a pic of the orange warning stickers on all bats the past couple years. I have been searching but am at work and don't have a lot of time. Giving a lecture on liability and tort law today and would love to show this to the kids. A pic of the warning on the old titaniums...
  3. Small town

Price Check Need to see if I got a decent deal, NIW 34/25 STZ1B

Need a price check on an old school NIW ST1ZB 34/25 the black and blue connexion from way back when. What is a good deal for one, anyone actually hit one, is it comparable to the ST1Z SP?
  4. Small town

Ready for Co-ed

it is that time of year again, co-ed league starts next week. Got a new Anderson bat pack to get ready, may have to get another to keep the wife happy as she has the old one. Oh well. I included the outlaw with the sticks because if my memory serves me correctly TB had a part in its design...
  5. Small town

GTG morat1959

Just completed a deal with morat1959 and all went smooth. Good communication, good member.:D
  6. Small town

GTG Ansay is gtg

Just completed a trade with ansay and all went well.
  7. Small town

Price Check UII no ASA stamps, no senior engraving

I don't know exactly where this falls on the UII scale for value please help me out, 28oz, no ASA stamps, bubble knob but before all the taper engraving stuff.
  8. Small town

Short Omega review

Got the Omega today (28oz) and got to hit a couple rounds of a tee only, didn't have anyone to pitch. Had a good mix of balls from mushball FP balls to good dudley titanium rocks, also hit a 26oz white steel, 27oz OG TZ and 28oz Nano. Swing feel is good, medium endload without being overbearing...
  9. Small town

GTG Camnew is gtg

Just completed a deal with camnew and all went well, quick payment, good communication
  10. Small town

GTG primate04 is GTG

just completed a deal with primate04 and all went smooth, good guy to deal with.
  11. Small town

GTG Juggy GTG

Just completed a trade with Juggy and all went smooth.
  12. Small town

GTG DVS DEA and snikdaluap both GTG

DVS DEA, dttruax and snikdaluap all GTG Just completed a few deals and the following board members are both GTG by me. DVS DEA, dttruax and snikdaluap, great communication, quick shipping/payment.
  13. Small town

For Sale/Trade Schutt Bustos, Red ASA, silver

TRADED to JUGGY 34/26 schutt bustos mint/near mint OG grip still on: $75 34/26 schutt silver plus, webbing $60 34/25 schutt red ASA mint near mint $70 or would take trade offers for ASA nanotek 28 or heavier or EST extender knobs either ESTK or EST5K would prefer the purple rather than grey one.
  14. Small town

For Sale/Trade NIW OG virus, NR OG SB Gear, OG AV

PACKAGE DEAL GONE Looking to sell my bats, no trades please, pretty much out of the game and looking to move the last of the collection. Will package all three for $300 shipped. $150 NIW OG virus 27 EL xr-4 frame $70 NR Scott brown gear OG 10 inch barrel 26 FL $175 OG AV 28oz FL, got in...
  15. Small town

For Sale/Trade LTT/LTS 2005 Rocket tech FP

I have a 34/25 2005 RTFP I'd like to sell or trade, pins are all in place and flush, very minor wave. Would like to sell for $150 or trade for ASA nanotek in 28oz or heavier.
  16. Small town

Cut way back on the bat problem, got some new stuff...

In the past year or so I decided it was time to end the bat obsession, (I know that is blasphemous on here but...) so I went from this: To this: (I'm happy with the decision)
  17. Small town

GTG notafan/aplayer is GTG

Just completed a deal with notafan/aplayer and all went smooth, quick payment.
  18. Small town

GTG gonzosck23 is GTG

gonzosck23 is GTG just completed my second deal with him in as many weeks. Good guy, smooth deals.
  19. Small town

GTG second2noone is GTG

Just completed a local deal with second2noone and all went super smooth, got to meet another board member face to face. Good guy. Don't hesitate to deal with him. Thanks Ray
  20. Small town

For Sale NIW CF3 and minty 26fl AV

GONE!!! Looking to sell these two together for $500, will not split unless the offer is retarded. What we have is: 1. NIW 34/25 Demarini 34/25 2. if it aint minty it is damn close 26 FL Antivirus. See pics below, I think they are pretty good sticks and hopefully sell fast together.