1. L

For Sale/Trade Black, legits, sick, cl22

legits coming to me if you still have them
  2. L

2015 Mockups and Finished products

Evo9x hooked us up
  3. L

Evo9x

we are currently using evo9x and so far everything has went smoothly.....sick artwork and fast response times
  4. L

LTB lizard skin tape!

u still need grips
  5. L

LTB Size 11 or 11.5 Adidas Kanadias blue/yellow

please pm me if you have these in this size
  6. L

For Sale Adidas Vigor and Kanadia size 13

sold to me pending response
  7. L

For Sale Adidas Vigor and Kanadia size 13

pm sent..........
  8. L

LTB 2pc Mayhem

looking for 26oz 2pc mayhems
  9. L

Apparel software

what software do most companies use to create custom jerseys mock ups ?
  10. L

apparel software

what kind of software to companies use to design full dye jerseys?
  11. L

E Worlds (Disney)

yes we beat ballgame 17-0 in the first game of the championship but it wasnt because we were that much better.....It was because we had a warm up game and they came out sluggish. Ive been playing for 6 years now and Im not an expert or anything but I can tell you that the top 30 teams in E...
  12. L

E Worlds (Disney)

the championship game was 5-4 which we scored the last run in the bottom of the 7th....it was tied 4-4 going into 7th.
  13. L

E Worlds (Disney)

Dakota I missed that tourney but I know what you are talking about. Locally in GA we do not play by national rules. we have 1hr/2hr E, 3hr D, 4hr C, and 6hr A/B. We play 3hr and each class spots 5 runs per whatever level the team is below them so 3hr spots 2hr 5runs and 1hr 10 runs. Really...
  14. L

E Worlds (Disney)

Main reason he asked to use a different name is because we didnt play WSL all year because it is a 3hr drive to the closest WSL tourney for us. He didnt want the GA director getting mad for letting us in no matter what class we played. We actually told Nathan we would play D if that was what...
  15. L

E Worlds (Disney)

40 and over is called 40 and over because they have 4 players who are 40+ years old including the pitcher.....oh and FYI our director did not get fired nor did he ever even come close to getting fired.
  16. L

E Worlds (Disney)

let me lay the rumors to bed: I play for Souhtland so here it is from the source! WSL Worlds -Nathan Kendrick approved our roster in july and told us we were cleared to play E which we have been classed since day 1 in GA. He also told us to play under a diff name because we hadn't played any...
  17. L

For Sale 26 OG Z2K Good QC $189 shipped firm

wobble = fire stick