Search results

1. danielmo

LTTF Jbv04

Looking to buy or trade for a Jbv04. let me know if you're looking to get rid of one.
  2. danielmo

price check: mako

My daughters teammate has a 32/22 mako and she is Looking to sell it because she fell in love with my daughters 2legit. Bat has maybe 50 hits on it. Looking for a price on it. Thanks!
  3. danielmo

ASA coaches boxes

I coach rec 12u fastpitch. Is their a rule that requires I stay in the coaches box? I tend to move around a lot (on the foul side of the field obviously) and tend to find myself out of the coaches box. I don't venture super far out but I had an umpire tell me at our last game that I MUST stay in...
  4. danielmo

Price Check 34/25 cf3

I have a niw 34/25 cf3 that I'm looking to sell to a guy i know and don't know what to ask for it. Please help. Thanks
  5. danielmo

For Sale Price check cf3 34/25

Niw and yes I know I will not be selling it on the board...
  6. danielmo

For Sale ltb 31/20 or 31/19

Need a good used 31/20 for one of my players. Her bat was stolen and mom and dad refuse to buy her a new one. Let me know what you have. Thanks
  7. danielmo

For Trade Disney infinity

Anyone got the hookup on the Disney infinity starter set our characters? I wanna pick it up for my 3 year old. Thanks!
  8. danielmo

turfs

Anybody try these? Just wondering how well people like them/how much traction they provide http://www.eastbay.com/product/model:188502/sku:54869001/nike-huarache-turf-lacrosse-mens/black/white/?cm=GLOBAL%20SEARCH%3A%20KEYWORD%20SEARCH#sku=54869070
  9. danielmo

Santa softball

Anybody got a softball with a Santa hat logo? need it for tots for tots shirts. Thanks!
  10. danielmo

Price Check 28.5oz jh mutant 98

About 700 swings, no rattles, cracks, or end cap separation.. Can someone give me a price on what this bat would go for? Thanks
  11. danielmo

Na-na-na-na-na BATMAN?

Has anyone done a batman Jersey? Wanna get an idea of how it would look as a team jersey..
  12. danielmo

aftermath durability

Is the durability really that bad on the 26oz aftermath?
  13. danielmo

LTB Baseball bat

Thanks to this board i have become the local softball bat guy (both fastpitch and slowpitch). With that people are always hitting me up to find them bats. I need a baseball bat for my nephew but have realized how different the baseball world is from the softball world...
  14. danielmo

For Trade 27 oz J3A

150 hits Returnable with receipt good until july 2014. No cracks rattle or end cap damage. Passed compression easily about 100 hits ago. Can text pics since its dark outside and I dont feel like going the car. :p Looking for a 26oz mercy in like condition
  15. danielmo

LTB mercy and aftermath

Lookin to get a 26oz mercy and a 28oz aftermath. Both need to be returnable with receipt. Pp ready.
  16. danielmo

LTB xxxl hot pink micro fiber shorts

Need some xxxl hot pink micro fiber shorts lemme know what you got
  17. danielmo

Banner/lawn signs

Anybody do banners and lawn signs? Need some made up for youth softball league registration. Quick turn around is REQUIRED Thanks!
  18. danielmo

Youth softball league needs a refresh

Looking to have a new logo designed for my local youth softball league. The logo we have now is completely outdated (has wooden bats and a white softball/baseball). PLEASE HELP! current logo below.
  19. danielmo

srv1b

what is the return for one of these?
  20. danielmo

league website

I have been put in charge of finding a new website to manage our youth softball organization and i thought i would reach out here first to find out what everyone is using/which one is the best. I would need this to be somewhat user friendly since i am not a web designer and most of the people...