Search results

1. I

Was this a good deal?

Got mine NIW w/ receipt for $110 back in Feb...
  2. I

Izzy Psycho Break In?

Mine felt like poop the first 30 or so swings, then slowly started to open up and is now one of the hottest bats I've swung at 200 hits.
  3. I

Running the Tough Mudder 5/19/13! ADVICE?

There were plenty of rest stations with water, but the food was in short supply, maybe take a granola bar or something.
  4. I

Solo batting practice - tee or machine?

Is this not the purpose of life?
  5. I

A Spiderz question

They fit fine, and they were the same size as the WEBs that lasted me a year without a problem. There was just a piece of velcro backing that wasn't sewn quite right and so it stuck up just enough to dig in, my wife took the scissors to it and it was fine...until one of the fingers ripped. I...
  6. I

Running the Tough Mudder 5/19/13! ADVICE?

I ran it last year in Vancouver, it wasn't as hard as I imagined. I wasn't in ideal shape and still finished with few problems, couldn't get up Everest and slipped off the monkey bars halfway through. I was kinda disappointed that I didn't get shocked by either of the two electrical obstacles...
  7. I

Solo batting practice - tee or machine?

Pop Toss is good stuff if you wanna go take some hacks by yourself, I don't find it a good tool to use for working on mechanics though.
  8. I

Official Domingo Ayala Buy in

Maybe its just me, but the red/white raglan type shirt seems like a must for an Ayala shirt.
  9. I

A Spiderz question

Same problem with my PROs. Also, the velco was sewn funky so the edge stuck out a bit and would dig into my wrist. Then last night the glove ripped at the base of the finger, after less than a month of use. I loved the WEB line I had, they lasted a year with no problems.
  10. I

Price Check L2.0 or B2.0??? which is better

He shoulda read the rules on selling
  11. I

Price Check L2.0 or B2.0??? which is better

Both great bats, just a matter of whether you prefer end loaded or balanced bats.
  12. I

I know there is a list somewhere...

Yeah, I wish they'd sticky it. http://forums.softballfans.com/showthread.php?t=1240295
  13. I

Got my RA email...When do I tell them what bat I want?

Once you've got the RA # give them a call. They recently got my returns back to me within a week, wait too long and you'll have a bat you may or may not have wanted.
  14. I

Sv100

Yep, looks like QC to me as well.
  15. I

ASA How many bases?

Logic nazi, meet grammar nazi :p
  16. I

Rattle in the Salvo

My SP12SV100 rattled like a rain stick after 2 rounds of bp, my buddy's is going great after about 500 hits.
  17. I

Z2000 with x on end cap

With no warranty on top of that...
  18. I

PopToss

Pitcher who can pitch > Blue Flame > Pop toss. Pop toss is great when you just wanna go hit some balls and cant find someone to pitch. It'll likely mess with your mechanics, so if you want to work on that, go with a tee.
  19. I

Hot corner head gear.

Tried the Worth, felt it messed with my field of vision, went with the Rip-It and love it. Only problem is the velcro chin strap doesn't stay attached, but glue it or duct tape it and you're gtg.
  20. I

SCN20BW vs SCN18 vs SCN17BH vs SCN19

I'd rank em SCN17BH > SCN19 > SCN20BW, never swung an 18. Its all a matter of personal preference, one piece vs two piece, varying amounts of end load, size of sweetspot. Can't go wrong with any of the three.