Search results

1. C

anyone use Presciption oakley lenses?

Been thinking of the best glasses to use while playing, anyone use the prescription Oakley lenses? If so, anywhere to get them reletively cheap without having to spend an arm and a leg? cheapest ive see was around 280-320 for just clear.
  2. C

Prescription Polycarbonate glasses question

Have an eye appointment coming up, can't really do contacts so wondering if anyone knows of a place to get discounted prescription polycarbonate, trivex or NXT lens glasses. Just looking for a possible alternative to regular glasses to wear while playing and have them be safer than the usual...
  3. C

Sp13s1 vs sp13s2?

Hey guys I am getting a baseball bat exchanged for one of the two bats mentioned. Which is the better bat to go with the S1 or S2? Thanks, Charles
  4. C

looking for power brigade grips

Hey guys, just wondering if anyone is getting rid of their grips on the power brigade series, love the grips and if you don't want them I'll take them! thanks in advance as they match my team colors !
  5. C

looking for Black/Yellow Turfs

Hey guys. Does anyone know where I can get a good pair of Black(or Gray) and Yellow turfs, preferably mids, that are comparable to the quality of mizuno 9-spikes? These are my teams colors and a couple of our guys are looking for some. Any information is helpful as I've searched and can't seem...
  6. C

Z question

Alright Guys, I own a Z2000 EL asa already in 26oz. and am looking to get another Z. Question is, should I get another Z-2000 EL ASA 28oz. or should I pre-order the Z3000 ASA? Thanks in advance guys.
  7. C

LTTF looking for Verizon Glaxy s3 or Galaxy Note 2

I have a Droid Razr Maxx and am looking to trade for a VERIZON ONLY Samsung Galaxy s3 or Samsung Galaxy Note 2. Shoot me a pm!!
  8. C

Almost to ocean city!!!

Who else is going ?
  9. C

Batting Gloves

Hey guys, new team next year is going to be black and yellow/gold. Anyone know where to get a good pair of black and yellow batting gloves? everywhere I see is sold out or do not have my size which is XL. Thanks in advance.
  10. C

GTG Artie GTG

Purchased an SCN2 thursday and received today. Very fast shipping, great communication, do not hesitate in dealing with him!
  11. C

Zt edge

Where is the best place to get the Worth ZT Edge spray? Thanks Guys
  12. C

Is this a crack?

Guy wants to trade this for my 100-150 swing srv3, is this a crack?
  13. C

Shirts and Logos Jerseys Question

What is the material on the jerseys for shirts and logos? Is it like the feel of the Boombah full dyes? Rover plus nine style? anyone know?
  14. C

Which Weight

I have a 26 oz. EL ASA Z2000 and I'm looking to get another one. Which weight Z2000 do you all prefer?
  15. C

Easton dura wheeled bat bag

Does anyone recommend this bag, I was looking to get one and was looking at getting some opinions ? Thanks Guys
  16. C

Hats

Looking for a price quote on possible small quantity of pacific headwear 404M hats. Looking for quote with if bought amounts : 1-9 units, 10-19 units and so on just incase the whole team isn't on board. Looking for the white mesh fitted back with the red front ant black brim (I believe the...
  17. C

knob sticker

So... my bubble sticker for my freak 98 fell off somewhere and I have no idea where it is. 1.) Is this Sticker needed? 2.) If so, where can i get a 27oz. one without having to send it back to miken becuase I'm using my bat. Thanks in advance for the input bros.
  18. C

Opinions

I have to oportunity to trade my MUTJHA Jeff Hall Mutant for 2 Freak98's. Is this a good deal? The other option would be my MUTJHA and CV12 for an scx3 in decent condition with endcap wear and one Freak 98. What would you do bros?
  19. C

Freak Turbo V.s. Freak 98

Is the Miken Freak Turbo anywhere close to as good as the MSFN Miken Freak 98?
  20. C

Freak 98

Is there an honest difference in how good the bat is between the flat and bubble stick F98's? my buddy wants to sell me his that starts with a 9 in the serial so its very recent of the last 2 years I'm guessing. are the lower serial flat stickers a hotter bat?