2. M

25.5oz insaneU (black/blue) & 2 26oz stadium2's

Any webbing on these bats?
  3. M

For Sale 26 oz Combat G2 Bal Avarice

Do you still have this bat.
  4. M

For Sale 26 oz OG Flipper

Selling a 26 oz og flipper for $125 shipped gifted. The bat returnable without a receipt and has about 300 hits. Bat is in great shape with typical game wear. PM if interested.SOLD for asking price
  5. M

Custom Vinci Glove

Yeah i was trying to find some pictures and wasn't having much luck. I was looking at red, white, and blue or blue, white, and yellow.
  6. M

Custom Vinci Glove

So I'm looking at getting a custom built Vinci glove and was building one on their website. Is there anyway to see what the glove is going to look like before I actually order it?
  7. M

Stadium spec1 ASA comparable?

Now that my spec 1 is broken in I'm in love with it. Now that I finally found a utrip bat that I am really comfortable with its now time to find a ASA. In ASA I currently swing a 26 flipper. The flipper isn't really doing it for me. So my questions is, is there any demar ASA bats that compare to...
  8. M

For Trade 11' 28oz white steel

Looking to trade 11' 28oz returnable white steel with about 300 hits for a 26oz white steel in similar condition.
  9. M

For Sale/Trade SY100 26oz

Sell price is really high. I've seen these sell for like $180 same condition with a receipt.
  10. M

CF 5 Hope?

I saw one for sale locally. 32" 22 oz. sell for $70
  11. M

For Sale 26 oz nano alpha

Bump for price drop
  12. M

Anderson Trading Block

Looking to sell $150 Obo shipped and gifted. 26 oz alpha very clean 30-50 hits returnable with receipt from march.
  13. M

Flipper question

Lol. Lets hope not. It's a 26 oz. and it's stamped at the top of the handle where it meets the barrel.
  14. M

Flipper question

If a bat was returned for warranty and demar said they wouldn't charge it as a warranty. Is the bat still returnable by a buyer on here. And is the return slip from demar consider the receipt. The bat is stamped DRFE.
  15. M

For Trade NIW NR 26oz fu dawg

Sold!!!! to Joeym415
  16. M

For Trade Flipper 26 low hit returnable

Bats coming to me boys!!!!
  17. M

For Trade Flipper 26 low hit returnable

Man ur post was like 1 hour to late. I just sold a 26 oz NR NIW fu dawg. I've been looking to trade it for a flipper for almost a month.
  18. M

Pm returned. Deal pending
  19. M

Yeah. $160 shipped gifted.
  20. M

I need the new stamp for utrip. Bump for more looks.