Search results

1. M

For Sale 26 oz OG Flipper

Selling a 26 oz og flipper for $125 shipped gifted. The bat returnable without a receipt and has about 300 hits. Bat is in great shape with typical game wear. PM if interested.SOLD for asking price
  2. M

Custom Vinci Glove

So I'm looking at getting a custom built Vinci glove and was building one on their website. Is there anyway to see what the glove is going to look like before I actually order it?
  3. M

Stadium spec1 ASA comparable?

Now that my spec 1 is broken in I'm in love with it. Now that I finally found a utrip bat that I am really comfortable with its now time to find a ASA. In ASA I currently swing a 26 flipper. The flipper isn't really doing it for me. So my questions is, is there any demar ASA bats that compare to...
  4. M

For Trade 11' 28oz white steel

Looking to trade 11' 28oz returnable white steel with about 300 hits for a 26oz white steel in similar condition.
  5. M

Flipper question

If a bat was returned for warranty and demar said they wouldn't charge it as a warranty. Is the bat still returnable by a buyer on here. And is the return slip from demar consider the receipt. The bat is stamped DRFE.
  6. M

For Trade NIW NR 26oz fu dawg

Looking to trade for a 26oz flipper.
  7. M

Paint chip or crack?

Just got this bad from a trade from a "gtg" board bro. Opened up the package and this is what I see. Chipped paint or shark tooth? http://
  8. M

For Sale 26 oz nano alpha

Bat has 30-50 swings comes with a receipt for March. Selling for $130 Obo shipped gifted. SOLD
  9. M

LTTF 26 oz Flipper

LTTF a 26 oz flipper. I have a NIW NR FU Dawg to trade. Traded
  10. M

For Trade Niw fu dawg

Looking to trade a 26 oz NIW NR FU Dawg for a NIW or mint 26 oz Flipper. Traded
  11. M

Price Check CF4 Pitch Black -10

As the title says. Someone local is selling the bat for $80. Was used in fastpitch for 1 season.
  12. M

U-Trip Z2K paint chipping

I was playing leauge ball last night and using my teammates 26 oz balanced z2k prob 300 hits on it or so. Usually i use my J2U but i haven't been hitting good lately and thought i change things up. His Z was on fire everybody was using it. But during the second game we noticed what looked like a...
  13. M

LTTF Salvo sp12svc

Looking to trade for a niw, now, or minty 26 oz Easton salvo sp12svc. I have a minty 26 oz nanotek alpha and a 28 oz 12' white steel with 100-200 swings on it. Both returnable the nano has a receipt dated from march 2012.
  14. M

Good singlewall bat

Hey guys hopefully you can help me out. I'm looking for a good singlewall bat for my co-Ed league. I've been hitting a white steel for about 5 years now but the end loaded bat just isn't working for me. Does demar make any good balanced singlewalls with a flex handle?
  15. M

I think I'm in love

I just received my NIW 26 oz J2U tonight and couldn't wait to hit it. I think I jeezed in my pants a little when I first saw it. This bat looks sick. I went out with some buddies and we put about 100 swings on it in the cage. The first round I swung it felt good but didn't seem to have a lot of...
  16. M

Usssa 2013 bat standard

Sorry if this is a repost guys. I have been reading some forms and guys are saying that if you have a niw Easton bat from 2011 and up that they meet the new 2013 usssa bat standard and if you send them back to Easton they will recertify them and stamp them. Is this in fact true and will demarini...
  17. M

Good utrip bat

Hey guys Im just starting to get into utrip after playing Asa for 5 years. I'm looking for a good bat for my utrip league and tourneys. I love the feel of the flex handle on demar Asa bats. I like more of a balanced bat too. Asa right now I'm swinging a cf3. Ive hit the utrip z1000 and really...
  18. M

LTTF Looking For 09' White Steel

Looking for an 09' 26oz white steel the one with the black barrel. I have a like new minty 12' 26oz nano alpha to trade for it.
  19. M

For Trade Trading like new nano alpha for 09 whitel steel

26 oz Nano alpha Looking to trade a 26 oz Nano Alpha with no more then 50 swings w/receipt dated from march. I'm also willing to sell it for $170 shipped gifted our buyer pays fees. The trades im looking for is a Demar Flipper, Easton SP12SY98, z-1000 balanced ASA, or z-2000 balanced ASA or USSSA.